11 minutes of that Doyle goal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just need to wish their number 6 (Morton?) well on his long road back to recovery.
I'd imagine that his fractured eye socket and reconstructive surgery isn't going to be easy to come to terms with but he's young and I'm sure he come back even stronger after that brutal assault from Illy.
Cheating cunt.
utb

Imagine laid there like a 4 yr old having a tantrum hoping Mummy ref will check on you....only to her that roar
Reading the matchday thread on one of their boards, it hadn’t occurred to me that Morton’s lie down near the byline created the space for Tommy Doyle to shoot unchallenged.

It’s all very well to mock, but the lad did us a big favour, thank you Tyler!

Looking at the so called injury - the more I look at it the more I am convinced that there isnt anything in it and the blackburn player went down hoping to get a free kick and stayed down thinking that VAR might rule out the goal. Not being funny but if you are "poked" in the eye you dont go down on the floor rolling about in feigned agony do you ? The cheating bastard !

Looking at the so called injury - the more I look at it the more I am convinced that there isnt anything in it and the blackburn player went down hoping to get a free kick and stayed down thinking that VAR might rule out the goal. Not being funny but if you are "poked" in the eye you dont go down on the floor rolling about in feigned agony do you ? The cheating bastard !
It's the new trend to get a game stopped. Go down clutching your head. The wanker had the ball at his feet but rather than play it, he tried to get a free kick, stop the game, take the heat out of the situation and try to get it through to extra time.
Thankfully, he got what he deserved.

I reckon VAR ( which I detest) actually helped us out here.
In league games this season refs have, frustratingly, stopped games for this type of 'injury'. However because he knew it would be checked by VAR, he let play go on.
The subsequent check proved the guy was cheating.

It's the new trend to get a game stopped. Go down clutching your head. The wanker had the ball at his feet but rather than play it, he tried to get a free kick, stop the game, take the heat out of the situation and try to get it through to extra time.
Thankfully, he got what he deserved.
Did anyone else notice his actions in the footage from behind the net? He went down then sat back up, looked around and when he saw we were on the edge of the box, laid back down again. Cheat got what he deserved

PXL_20230320_125902825.jpg

Hard to argue that's not impeding, all I can think is that McBurnie isn't blocking the goalkeeper's view any more than his own defender already is.

Did anyone else notice his actions in the footage from behind the net? He went down then sat back up, looked around and when he saw we were on the edge of the box, laid back down again. Cheat got what he deserved
He looked like he was sobbing after the goal went in.

Flying fucks not given. Give it a rest, please.

Talking about it on a forum isn't going to change owt.

I get people don't care, what I don't get is why people don't even acknowledge the possibility of it being offside.

Plus, two games in five days with offside winners scored by the same bloke (who himself wasn't offside in either case) is pretty remarkable.

Poor goalkeeping.
He goes with his right arm he saves that.

Not very often I have a good word about the referee. he got it right no foul play on Doyle scored a reght Goal. Woodward would have been proud of that.

Back
Top Bottom