📺 Blades v West Brom - Match Highlights

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Probably a red nowadays, would have got away with a yellow 15 years ago.

Ta. Just got in from work so hadnt seen the bleeding goals.
Bleedin late shift.
Bleeding great second from Billy.

I actually think the challenge by Livermore isn't as bad on replays as it seemed at the time, perhaps Hourihane sold it really well. Livermore's reaction was of genuine concern though so tough one to officiate.

Great interview from Baldock. Seems like a real leader in the group

There‘s an oblique reference to Moose in there too. And perhaps to the other outbound players.

I know footballers are a funny bunch, but it must piss them off when colleagues don’t pull their weight at work. Especially when your own career is built on graft.

There‘s an oblique reference to Moose in there too. And perhaps to the other outbound players.

I know footballers are a funny bunch, but it must piss them off when colleagues don’t pull their weight at work. Especially when your own career is built on graft.

Yeah, if you look at who's gone, Moose, bad attitude. Slater, maybe quite professional but wanted football and knew he wasn't getting it with us. Freeman, has been homesick for London since we signed him. Olsen, never worked out, didn't want to be here.

Burke is the only one who I think probably didn't have a negative effect (apart from his affect on the pitch haha) because he's seemed genuinely pleased to be here in the past.

Which apprentice edited that and left out the most important moment of the game?
If you watch the Sky highlights and these back to back they work really well but on their own they're a bit meh.

A bit like bread and butter.

That goal, that second goal. And against WBA no less. Viva la Heckybum.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom