£1.4 million for Jerome

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tinoblade

Reaction score
Cameron Jerome's agent claims Cardiff City control his future for now following reports United are ready with a £1.4million bid.
The 19-year-old hitman has grabbed 13 goals for the Bluebirds already this season and has attracted the interests of a number of clubs, including including Liverpool, Tottenham, West Ham, Portsmouth, Sunderland and Wigan.
The Blades are also in the hunt and according to certain sources Neil Warnock is lining up a big bid to try and lure the player to south Yorkshire.

Cardiff boss Dave Jones also fears he could lose Jerome in this month's transfer window, but the player's agent Tony Finnigan says it will be up to the club what happens to him.

Finnigan told Skysports: "Cameron will remain a Cardiff player until the club see fit. If I did envisage any sort of bid then naturally we would assume that we would be told, but that is not a concern at the moment.

"Cameron is old school - his work ethics are that of somebody twice his age. He has a lot to learn, but he knows that and that is why he works so hard and listens to everything that he is told."

I saw on the teletext this morning that we have made a 1.2 million bid for him. I really hope we can sign him!

looks like the bids true, but has he been talking to warnock about a contract?..

Dave Jones values Jerome at £2 million and now Norwich are joining in the race. But if they want him, they're gonna have to offload Ashton, but I feel we're in a stronger position as we are 2nd in the League and Norwich are battling with tonnes load of other teams for that final playoff space.

yeh, doesnt he fancy a move back to yorkshire?

well he will be a quailty signing so we should be looking towards players like him to secure that promotion place and look for the premiership next year!!

Back
Top Bottom