Sheffield United vs Shrewsbury Town

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
SHRE
SHRE
SHRE
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Having watched it on BP I think ratings and criticism of individuals are influenced by a general feeling of disappointment, coupled with our declining form and the shocking result. I was surprised to see that no players had REAL nightmares, but as a team we were poor defensively and offensively.

As I arrived around the 36th minute, just as their third goal was being booed and people were streaming out and telling me not to bother going in, I've just made my ratings match the average marks, there or there abouts.

This either means I'm a very fair person, or a very unfair person - I really can't be sure.

That was a piece of piss, just went down the list hitting one star on every line.

Jose MOM again, at least he made the goal, joint top for me along with 4 others. Long runner-up?!, he was my 7th "best".

Appalling display. There could have been 11 spectators taken from the crowd, given a shirt and they would have given a better performance

Shrewsbury showed all the qualities we lack. Tactics, pace, quality, spine, commitment, will to win and confidence. A totally inept performance by the Blades which surely cannot be repeated.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom