Sheffield United vs Port Vale

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
PORTV
PORTV
PORTV
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Pleasure to watch. Dominated all over the park. Intensity, power and style. There's something happening down at t' Lane ❤️⚔️

Displeasure and disappointment replaced with pleasure and a togetherness of players , management and supporters . Back to shaking hands with fellow supporters with intensity . Bloody good feeling .

looks like MOTM is between Fleck and EEL which is fair enough. not sure how moore gets such a high vote, I could have kept a clean sheet today :)

Was purring after that performance. Coutts best performance in a Blades shirt for me personally. No comments needed on the performances of Fleck and EEL, but O'Connell is turning into a classy performer. Not one bad performance from them all today.

EEL was absolutely immense and didn't put a foot wrong. We need to get him signed up asap

The most complete league performance that I've seen from the Blades in years. Midfield was superb, with Fleck, Coutts and Duffy outstanding. EEL was a mountain at the back, winning everything in the air and chipping in with two goals. The whole team worked hard for each other and played with confidence, pace and purpose.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom