Sheffield United vs Milton Keynes Dons

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
MKD
MKD
MKD
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

After a shaky start, CW and AK changed it moving Basham into the middle thus getting it tactically right. Well done

A hard earned victory over a good side. Scougill my MOTM but others worked very hard for our win. The refereeing was up to (or down to) it's usual standard for Division 1. My only gripe was that we wasted too many balls forward and into the centre from the left wing back position. I counted 9 that went astray. Perhaps it might be worth trying Chris Hussey again

Scooogs was fantastic today. Came on last week and made an impact and today showed that he wants to be considered a stater and not content with just being a sub.
Duffy i thought gave the ball away a lot last week but this week was the better of the midfielders. My MOTM this week. Just ahead of Scoogs but Bash also did well.

I thought we made hard work of the win today and should have pushed them more, plus too many wayward passes and lost possession together with oo many hopeful long balls to Sharp, but they were a dirty side and the ref was shite....again

Good win against decent opposition who are better than there league position. Weak goal to let in, but we battled and a great ball in from Scougs for Billy to pop in. Another win, forward momentum, keep going Blades!

Not one of our better performances but a good win against decent opposition. Thought that Fleck was outstanding in midfield with Wright steady at the back. Also, well done to Scoogs for his goal and assist.

A mention to Jake Wright, Mr Consistency (good). Scougs running his blood to water. Coutts totally transformed. Oh and just had to mention THAT tackle by EEL, brilliant. Team needed tweaking again by Wilder due to injuries and yet again he came up trumps. If we had drawn or lost that game, I would still have walked out having been thoroughly entertained.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom