Sheffield United vs Middlesbrough

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
MIDD
MIDD
MIDD
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Hendo, great reply to the doubters, special mentions for JE, Martin Cranie, Keiran Dowell but especially Gary Madine, I was anti, but he changed the game for me. Very tough game against big, strong and skilful opponents with two of our regulars missing, well done to the lads.

Dowell, Cranie, Madine, Hendersonall 9s for me. Dowell played brilliantly in a position he isnt used to even though never really under pressure defensively. Henderson come back as strong as ever a couple of really good saves and claiming the ball never let it knock his confidence. Madine come on and changed the game and helped us bully there defence, couple of clever little flicks etc.

What's not to like about that result? A reshuffled team two regular centre backs missing then losing Baldock, the fringe players stepped up and got the job done against the tightest defence in the division. A victory over anti-football.

Thought Cranie had a good game, Egan solid, Stearman scoring and just need Madine to pop one in. I think he is feeling nervy and has expectation on his shoulders. One goal will unlock the flood gates.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom