Sheffield United vs Leyton Orient

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
LEYT
LEYT
LEYT
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Alcock cost us the second goal. Why on earth was he wandering into our area with his back to their man who received the ball? Another poor performance up to the 85th minute.

Lots of jammyness again on the side of the opposition - off post - line - disallowed etc but for me only player with any class was JCR

Clough needs to have serious look at himself shocking team selection, no forwards at home in the third tier?

McEveley should have conceded the free kick ,the 3rd in our half during injury time. Just asking for it.

I thought we played quite well but lacked forwards,2 good strikers and we would have buried them.
Scougall was poor today

Sorry but I think Nigel got it a bit wrong today. Playing just Baxter who is not IMO a centre forward up front at home is a bit too negative. I believe that we are very lucky to have him and it's stupid to say anything else. Just a poor day at the office which we all have now and again

The game changed when Baxter went off, not because Baxter is a poor player, but because Baxter isn't a forward, he plays off a forward, and if theres nobody infront of him, its a waste him being on the field.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom