Sheffield United vs Bradford City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BRAD
BRAD
BRAD
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Coutts mom, just edged it over sharp for me. He used to get a lot of stick off of our fans, some of it deserved but much of it not. However now his name is being howled by the Kop in the second half and yes, he does deserve it. What a turnaround from him, he's been quality recently.

Sharp was immense. Coutts' best game yet, ditto Basham. Edgar makes a big difference and Collins is playing really well. Mention for Woolford who is settling in at last. Superb team effort in all departments, really hard to play against. Much credit should go to Hammond these past few weeks.

Great around team performance. We actually played as a team and backed each other up. Coutts MOM edging out Billy and Hammond. Nice to see a decent performance from Woolford too. Credit where due. Hopefully like the rest of the team, the first of many!

Billy Sharp takes MOTM but Coutts, Edgar, Hammond, Brayford could all have taken it on another day, excellent performance.

Longs's saves won us the game today as they were at crucial times of the match. Sharp's brilliant skills and effort was top class. Much improved, all round performances by everyone especially Coutts and Hammond

Sharp my MOM - when he's like that he's unplayable in this league and shows why NA signed him. Hammond is getting better by the game as he becomes match fit, and Edgar and the Beard really are making a difference to the back 4. Coutts was still rubbish in the first half but his second half and his partnership with the beard in the second half was outstanding.

Hard to separate Coutts,Sharp and Long but Paul Coutts just edged it for me. A good all round team performance with everyone playing their part.

Sharp just from Coutts.
Long deserves a mention for his saves. Really though it was a brilliant team together display. Please no Geese shortly after last time we ended up looking like Turkeys!

Sharp and Long were the match winners. Long is making important saves and that hasn't happened since Kenny left. Courts and Woolford also had their best games in a United shirt. Well done to them all.

A very good team performance, in which we played as a solid, powerful unit. Man of the match Sharp was different class and far too much for Bradford to handle.

Great team performance; the players look comfortable in their positions, more settled and are improving rapidly. But how to improve it further? For me Woolford and McEveley would be first up - for Flynn and Harris. But what about Baxter and Che?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom