Sheffield United vs Birmingham City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BIRM
BIRM
BIRM
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Thought the sub's should have been Brooks and Hanson. Oh well, on to the next one.UTB!!

Weird. Felt better after the Fulham game than I did this. They defended stoutly but should have walked away with nothing despite the wordly from their player. These things happen, showing what a big miss Coutts is.

Missing Baldock/Freman, most of our play on the left without these. Stevens and Baldock impressive signings, cheap signings that are worth a lot more now. Amazed we've come this far with lowprofile signings. Our only big signing moneywise,Stearman , overshadowed by a mr. Wright who constantly rise to the occasion.

It was just one of those games. I had the feeling that we could have played for another hour and not got the winner. We just lacked that quality to break them down but I'm certainly not disheartened by what I saw. Fitness levels of the team are amazing, they never throw the towel in. Onward and forwards to Millwall.

I think Lundstram will settle for 5th best player for a game or two. By the New Year he will have settled.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom