Port Vale vs Sheffield United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

PORTV
PORTV
PORTV

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

44 quid for two tickets (me and the Mrs), fuel costs, time wasted. I guess I should be used to it by now.

Extremely poor. Defence shocking, midfield clueless, lightweight [and lazy], attack could [and should] do better. At least at Burton tuesday night we controlled the game for 45 mins [until Albion picked up the pace]. Yesterday we were chasing the game from the very start. Atkins looked agitated and so he should be - I was!!!

Sharp rating higher than Sammon right now is comical. Only thing I can remember Sharp doing is taking a couple of low percentage shots from a tight angle, and hitting it straight at the keeper when it's easier to score after Sammon laid it on a plate for him.

Yet again expectations dont match the reality that we are a average league 1 side . Are we really any better than under Clough . Adkins cannot be excluded from the blame of non performance . Gillingham a one off . Sorry No.

Reminded me of the 3-0 loss at Gresty under Clough, will we bounce back? No bloody way, lack passion belief skill fight knowledge passion(again) loyalty! baxters attributes rubbing off on the others.Utter garbage, hard earned cash down the pan once again.we are where we deserve to be behind the mighty Bury, Burton and Gillingham.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom