Sheffield United vs Oxford United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
OXFO
OXFO
OXFO
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Much better than the previous two games good to see some form from Done and Scougall, not convinced Sharp and Done is a long term solution up front however. School marks First half a D. Second half a B +

Accidentally gave scougall 10. He was good, but not that good. Deliberately gave hussey 1, taking him off changed the game

Not really that impressed. We better than Oxford once we'd woken up after 20 minutes but that isn't a measure of greatness is it? O'Connell tightened things up a bit.not sure what people have seen in Coutts.. I thought his passing was inconsistent. At least he put some tackles in which is a significant positive

Back four look better with O'Connell on the left, maybe consider Hussey at left wing? We were not convincing winners but I will take three points any day of the week, only Basham above 6ft in the forward players, need more.

First half was the same old but 2nd half (last half hour) was a much needed improvement lets hope by getting the first win under our belt it's gonna kickstart our season UTB

We looked shit scared for the first 15 minutes, as though everyone was waiting for Oxford to score, after tgey did we improved, should have gone in level through Freeman and we looked a lot better2nd half....lotof work still to do but a good improvement ...o

after 15 minutes they'd had 3 shots we'd had none but we improved after conceding, some signs of it starting to click , then improved more second half. Impressed with Coutts, Duffy and Scougall happy my prediction of us coming from behind to win, and my suggestion of bringing Wright in both realised. Lot of singing from South stand and Westfield today to add to that from the kop. Not a bad day out. UTB!!

Thought Duffy and Sharp were awful, lose the ball and sulk .Coutts and Scougall were untouchable in 5minute patches.

Coutts was class..great first touch,calm in tight areas,brought it down and set us off with a pass to a Red and White shirt in space..kept picking out Scougall and Duffy between the lines,coming off the flanks...Scougall was another stand out for me.

Coutts and Scougall played well in an improved performance. Quality free kick from Duffy resulting in second goal.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom