Wilder has a pop at "leakers"

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Greasy Chap Butty

Reaction score
Hold on .
Let's just spend a minute and think of the hardships of an internet blabber.
Someone with very low self esteem, little influence in the real world, someone who knows little of use or interest to anyone.
Then, like a gift from the gods, a blabby mate passes on some supposedly confidential info.
This is their one chance for people to take notice of them, and rise for a few moments from being a know-nowt saddo. They grasp it and pass it on to anybody who will listen.

Spend a moment to pity them, ratheŕ than criticise them.

Or fuck them off, and hope the blabber source gets the bollocking of his life for fucking his employer and club over.

Linz

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To preempt any criticism on our part.

I don't think I'm breaking any confidences to say that the club monitor the forum and that the line of communication is always open (Foxy's mobile number may as well be put in every phone box in Sheffield!)

Where information is posted of a commercially sensitive nature, we would be happy to remove it when requested in the best interests of the club.

However, while we can police the forum we cannot police Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, text messages and phone calls from your mates. While we provide a platform for rumours to be disseminated, we cannot be held accountable for those rumours getting out in the first place. And once they are out, threads disappearing from the forum will only confirm them.

As for the leakers - we are bound by GDPR not to divulge what limited information we collect on individuals at sign-up unless required to by a court of law and in practical terms, the information we do hold would tell someone very little. Email addresses can be registered in seconds. IP addresses can be routed via VPNs.

If you receive information, perhaps the first thing to do is ask your source what they seek to achieve by spreading the information they have. Is it genuinely in the club's best interest? If you believe that there are people working within the club who perhaps aren't acting in its best interests, then we'd be happy to pass that back to the club on a purely anonymous basis.

As you were, gentlemen.

dingledog

Reaction score
Most people who do get "proper information" would never dream of posting on a forum with due respect for the team and the club!

PS Ive been cleaning my boots for the weekend!
Oh my god, not again!! I'll call the doctors to send someone round to give you your medication.

No one in their right mind would reveal the team, its just so wrong.

dingledog

Reaction score
To preempt any criticism on our part.

I don't think I'm breaking any confidences to say that the club monitor the forum and that the line of communication is always open (Foxy's mobile number may as well be put in every phone box in Sheffield!)

Where information is posted of a commercially sensitive nature, we would be happy to remove it when requested in the best interests of the club.

However, while we can police the forum we cannot police Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, text messages and phone calls from your mates. While we provide a platform for rumours to be disseminated, we cannot be held accountable for those rumours getting out in the first place. And once they are out, threads disappearing from the forum will only confirm them.

As for the leakers - we are bound by GDPR not to divulge what limited information we collect on individuals at sign-up unless required to by a court of law and in practical terms, the information we do hold would tell someone very little. Email addresses can be registered in seconds. IP addresses can be routed via VPNs.

If you receive information, perhaps the first thing to do is ask your source what they seek to achieve by spreading the information they have. Is it genuinely in the club's best interest? If you believe that there are people working within the club who perhaps aren't acting in its best interests, then we'd be happy to pass that back to the club on a purely anonymous basis.

As you were, gentlemen.
And ladies, remember we are now non sexist, non homophobic, non discriminatory, we are inclusive. All lives matter and above all careless talk costs points.

Reaction score
Off to lick his wounds but will be back for more attention... It’s like oxygen for that type !!
[/QUOTE]
Surprised he wasnt there last night

WORKSOPBLADE

Reaction score
[Surprised he wasnt there last night
[/QUOTE]

Exactly ! No doubt punting he was offered. Surprised his son wasn’t leading “taking the knee “ too !!

8lade

Defender of the maligned
Reaction score
Only said what we’d heard from our respective sources.
I just pass on what I get.
Anyone who propagates it on here is just a wanker.
Just put these posts together, I agree with WincobankBlade just saying that so it doesn't look like I'm dropping him in it with other Blades.
And for anybody saying it doesn't make a difference, any manager worth his salt will say, 'ok there's a whisper that Fleck isn't playing tonight, if that's the case get in their faces because Fleck is the one most likely to skip past you if you do.'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom