Timetable and targets for Wilder not to get sacked

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In the beginning God created the 3:4:1:2 formation, with over lapping centre backs, heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the pitch.

And God said, “Let there be Coutts” and then there was light at the end of the tunnel. God saw that Coutts was good, and he separated the light from the Shyte. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

The genesis 👏

UTB

But Coutts was already here.

This thread should never die!! For as long as it exists Chris Wilder will continue to work his miracles on his journey to Premier League domination and beyond

But Coutts was already here.

Coutts came on at half time in the previous game v Southend when we were 3-0 down, and our whole style moved up 2 gears.

He played the whole game at Millwall, and we would have got a good point if Jack hadn’t had his Jags moment.

Then it was bus beers, Oxford and the other James Wilson.

The rest is a pure magic legend.

Coutts came on at half time in the previous game v Southend when we were 3-0 down, and our whole style moved up 2 gears.

He played the whole game at Millwall, and we would have got a good point if Jack hadn’t had his Jags moment.

Then it was bus beers, Oxford and the other James Wilson.

The rest is a pure magic legend.

Don’t forget to add in the arrival of Simon Moore,EEL the change to 3-5-2, and Wilder ditching his suit and tie

Don’t forget to add in the arrival of Simon Moore,EEL the change to 3-5-2, and Wilder ditching his suit and tie
I have it on good authority that we offered Wolves a mil for EEL and they said they wanted a mil and a half so we walked away.

Not particularly exciting, interesting or timely, but I get so little ITK info that I just had to share it.

I have it on good authority that we offered Wolves a mil for EEL and they said they wanted a mil and a half so we walked away.

Not particularly exciting, interesting or timely, but I get so little ITK info that I just had to share it.

Probably for the best in hindsight. His form nose dived and he’s now at Shrewsbury.

When he first joined I would have said pay Wolves £2 million,especially after the last minute goals v Bury and Fleetwood.

Not for the first time I was totally in the wrong

Have absolutely nothing personal against him and would love him to succeed but as we all know its a results based business and we can't let sentimentality get in the way if removing him from his position is the right thing to do of course. On the plus side he seems a man of integrity so may well fall on his sword and not take compensation should things fail.

Obviously he needs time and support which is ironic considering the title of this thread but I think we should break this season into small chunks to see where we are. Others might disagree but I'd go with something like this:

Whatever happens he should get at least six more league games but if after then, either at that point or any other point beyond that, we are in the relegation zone he should go. If we are in the lower bottom half by Christmas and we have an adequate replacement and January plan he should go.

I would hope that there are some contingency plans in place for a new manager as club protocol. Personally I would go for a manager who has recent league 1 success and experience such as Chris Powell or Steve Cotterill.

But as I said, I REALLY hope it doesn't come to this but having been today we are a side that has too many poor league one players, and when you have poor league one players coupled with poor tactics you finish in a poor position in league one which is not acceptable considering the budget and pre-season expectation. Despite the problems (both on and off the pitch, for another thread) we can't allow a Micky Adams 2 and this squad should not be relegation material, but sadly this feels very like history repeating itself.

Let's hope he and the playing staff can turn things around, and fast. In the meantime as challenging as it is let's try to do as much as we can to support them.

UTB
BUMP..

Have absolutely nothing personal against him and would love him to succeed but as we all know its a results based business and we can't let sentimentality get in the way if removing him from his position is the right thing to do of course. On the plus side he seems a man of integrity so may well fall on his sword and not take compensation should things fail.

Obviously he needs time and support which is ironic considering the title of this thread but I think we should break this season into small chunks to see where we are. Others might disagree but I'd go with something like this:

Whatever happens he should get at least six more league games but if after then, either at that point or any other point beyond that, we are in the relegation zone he should go. If we are in the lower bottom half by Christmas and we have an adequate replacement and January plan he should go.

I would hope that there are some contingency plans in place for a new manager as club protocol. Personally I would go for a manager who has recent league 1 success and experience such as Chris Powell or Steve Cotterill.

But as I said, I REALLY hope it doesn't come to this but having been today we are a side that has too many poor league one players, and when you have poor league one players coupled with poor tactics you finish in a poor position in league one which is not acceptable considering the budget and pre-season expectation. Despite the problems (both on and off the pitch, for another thread) we can't allow a Micky Adams 2 and this squad should not be relegation material, but sadly this feels very like history repeating itself.

Let's hope he and the playing staff can turn things around, and fast. In the meantime as challenging as it is let's try to do as much as we can to support them.

UTB

"If removing him from his position is the right thing to do"?

Couldn't read any further but never have I read such BOLLOCKS, can we have drug testing please Foxy Linz or can you filter out the pigs better.

"If removing him from his position is the right thing to do"?

Couldn't read any further but never have I read such BOLLOCKS, can we have drug testing please Foxy Linz or can you filter out the pigs better.

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

In the beginning God created the 3:4:1:2 formation, with over lapping centre backs, heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the pitch.

And God said, “Let there be Coutts” and then there was light at the end of the tunnel. God saw that Coutts was good, and he separated the light from the Shyte. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

The genesis 👏

UTB
If I say so myself, that post is goooooooood 😀.

UTB

I think it is out of order talking about Chris Wilder.he has made us proud to be Blades.smell the coffee people. played only two games.talk about being negative.
Even if we did get relegated and we won,t be.who will replace him ?.name a manager who can do what Chris has done. ?.in Wilder we must trust.keep calm and support the Blades.

after losing 20 games on the trot. the prince said. will not happen I am saying.

Back
Top Bottom