These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

USG bin-off that pseudo-BNP logo

Why is the Union flag seen as bigoted/racist?

I see it all the time on twitter, people getting slagged off just for having the Union Jack or ST. George Flag in their bio. I don't see the same response to the Scottish/Welsh flags

When did we become a nation that is scared to fly the flag of our country? EVERY other country flies their national flag with pride.

When did we become a nation that is scared to fly the flag of our country? EVERY other country flies their national flag with pride.
Since all the racists bastardised it.

My earlier comment was tongue-in-cheek- it'd actually look better as a Union Jack, rather than the inverted/two colour/mirrored image thing that they have going on.

From the questionnaire that was sent out a few months back with a question about ‘preferred retro kit’ and the old kit cup competition that they did on Twitter I’m hoping a decent replica of an early 90’s kit will be released as well. Just don’t let whoever makes the leisure wear for the club make it because the stuff I’ve ordered for my son in the last couple of years that isn’t Adidas has been pretty poor.

From the questionnaire that was sent out a few months back with a question about ‘preferred retro kit’ and the old kit cup competition that they did on Twitter I’m hoping a decent replica of an early 90’s kit will be released as well. Just don’t let whoever makes the leisure wear for the club make it because the stuff I’ve ordered for my son in the last couple of years that isn’t Adidas has been pretty poor.
Don't think it was the club they did that retro kit poll

Not sure if they're still there, but have a look at Wolves' online store. They have/had a shit ton of stuff like that, retro shirts from a few decades, nice casual stuff, that's what we should aim for.

Look at these beauties... 😍

sufchome.jpg

sufc123.jpg

As Muttley (Dick Dastardly's dog not the poster on here) and Eternal used to say... "YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH..!"
Put the hooped sox with the white shirt and the red sox with the striped shirt and you have a deal.

I think the red socks look proper smart this season. I hope we keep them, just elevate them with SUFC or a badge rather than plain.

Also think that the white shirt, white shorts, red socks away combo we wore at Chelsea is one of the smartest away looks we've had for a while too.

So bulk order some red socks I'd say.

I think the red socks look proper smart this season. I hope we keep them, just elevate them with SUFC or a badge rather than plain.

Also think that the white shirt, white shorts, red socks away combo we wore at Chelsea is one of the smartest away looks we've had for a while too.

So bulk order some red socks I'd say.

The away kit looks best with red shorts for me. Don't think we've actually worn it that way though

1591862292643.png

Bloody hell... them white shorts need a good ironing. Kit man's day off?
Sexist! It might be a kit woman that hadn’t ironed them. Especially if their attitude to ironing is like Mrs SV - “I’m not fucking doing it unless I will look like I’m corrugated.”

Back
Top Bottom