Suggestion re Coventry fans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WhiteHawk

Forum Sheep Herder
Reaction score
If Fleetwood lose on Wednesday, and we win, we're promoted.

Let's move the Coventry fans into the lower tier and sell the upper tier to Blades fans. It's got to be a near sell out surely so it'd be a real shame to have thousands of Blades not able to get a ticket just because Coventry haven't got any fans. Let's get as many Blades as possible in the ground.

If Fleetwood lose on Wednesday, and we win, we're promoted.

Let's move the Coventry fans into the lower tier and sell the upper tier to Blades fans. It's got to be a near sell out surely so it'd be a real shame to have thousands of Blades not able to get a ticket just because Coventry haven't got any fans. Let's get as many Blades as possible in the ground.
You want to put the pathetic pitch invading whistle-blowing crybaby arseholes in the lower tier where they can get on the pitch and try to get the game abandoned?

Stick them as far back in the upper tier as they can go and anyone in the ground who has a whistle who isn't the referee should have it kicked up there arse then get chucked out of the ground.

There's plenty of room for any Blades fans who really want to go, a few glory-seekers missing out is no real loss.

If they want to boycott their team then let's give them a helping hand and remove their allocation altogether, pack the stadium with Blades and get the party started

It will be nowhere near a sell out, midweek games rule out a lot of the 'none local living' Blades.

If they weren't at Wembley tomorrow I think they'd have brought a big following after the bad feeling from the match at their place and there could have been some hassle. However I doubt they will bring even 500 on Wednesday.

390 tickets, is that right?

If so, then we probably have tucked them in the top right corner. We can then segregate the top tier and open the bottom tier to Blades.
Sadly, as someone said the fact it's midweekis a pisser as it's tough for many to get from out of town. But we could top 25k.

Oh and by the way, I'm disappointed we havent got a very good song for their ex player so we can really rub their noses in it.

Keep them in the upper tier, move them over towards John Street, make it unreserved seating for them.

Give Blades fans the rest of the upper tier.

Open the lower tier for Blades.

Simple?

Of course fucking not. No doubt.

I don't think we have the capacity to house all there fans ,
They are taking 43,00 to Wembley after all . :tumbleweed:

And no doubt they will be making their protests for that game. After all, it's about making their point on TV to be as visible as possible, not about the football on the pitch.

On an unrelated note, is it possible for us to relegate them?

Can we stop slagging Cov off they are going through a lot of shit. We are literally the only club that's played them this season singing pro SISY chants and I don't understand why. Its really embarrassing we sound like children.
Because we were taking the piss out of them cause they were being a complete set of cunts.

43,000 for the Trophy final yet only had to ask us for 390 tickets 3 days later. No wonder they're going down to the Fourth. Could be the next to follow Orient out of the league, and although I take no pleasure in saying it, potentially existence.

Notts it's not rocket science, they ruined the game v us with their constant whistling and nearly cost us 2 pts. Additionally with their constant bleating anyone would think they are the only club who has ever gone through a tough time. Finally they think they're bigger than us when they never have been and never will be.

And no doubt they will be making their protests for that game. After all, it's about making their point on TV to be as visible as possible, not about the football on the pitch.

On an unrelated note, is it possible for us to relegate them?

Yes it is. That would put them an unassailable 16 points adrift with 5 to play if Gillingham win on the same night.

And it would be very fucking sweet.

Can we stop slagging Cov off they are going through a lot of shit. We are literally the only club that's played them this season singing pro SISY chants and I don't understand why. Its really embarrassing we sound like children.

Coventry and Orient are on a ride provided by bad owners.

It could easily be us.

Notts it's not rocket science, they ruined the game v us with their constant whistling and nearly cost us 2 pts. Additionally with their constant bleating anyone would think they are the only club who has ever gone through a tough time. Finally they think they're bigger than us when they never have been and never will be.

They gave us 3pts.

Back
Top Bottom