Realistic points tally

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fulham are a decent side, improving and probably have money to spend in January. Burnley experience at digging themselves out of a hole . Palace got Zaha and that kid from QPR. How many games will we win with a paceless M&S up front? Spread Bookies have United to get 26 Points. That's a point a game herein. Having said that, the bookies have been erring on the side of generous all season. I've got a thick bet on relegation at 5/4, no point being sentimental. I would hazard a guess at 14 points, providing the fans come back. Only big money in the loan market can improve the squad. Doubt Wilder will be given sufficient funds .

20-25 is realistically our best aim I think. That's 7 wins and hopefully 3 or 4 draws to give us a bit of confidence for next season. Will be tough though.
Where are we going to get 7 wins from, unless there is a major upturn in form I don’t see any more than three

No, I don't think we will get 7 wins but I think that's a realistic aim with 26 left. I'm not saying we will do it but it's something to have a go at.

Hope is all that we have left. Hope and dreams. And a fanatical devotion to the pope :)

Got to play with some motivation tommorow. Got to press them as we did last season what a game..dont mind if we start playing some attacking and entertaining football even if we get well beat.we must be the most boring team in the pl for a very long time

I think we’ll have enough to stay up, but then on one of the last games of the season, when fans are allowed back in. The Vital boys decide to boo that ol’marxist symbol ”The Knee”. 3 points deduction, seals our fate.

Relegation. But we stood up to them pesky Marxists!

Mid 20s is what we'll get and we'll finish 2nd from bottom.

That should take us into next season with some optimism.

Who would have thought billy would be the scorer in our first win .substitution of the year just right person for penalty ...chrises intuition?????

If we can get 20-25 points, which is optimistic, but doable. We go down (almost certainly bottom), but on the sort of form that normally sees you stay up fairly comfortably. Two wins and a draw sees us equaling Norwich last season, but going down on better form.
Which should give us a little more confidence going into next season.

With the injuries .sendings off ect wondering if we will end up with 11 fit players by end of season.

Back
Top Bottom