Pre-season friendly rumour and discussion

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hope they make it to Worksop again to play Worksop a Town or Handsworth Parramore.

We might get invited to that 4 team tournament they have at the Emirates now.

Then again.
Maybe next year.

Think Chesterfield did.

Will most likely be playing in the Algarve, some point in w/c 8 July. Maybe the thursday or friday against Betis

Just booked 2 x return flights from East Mids for £52 each
Really enjoyed last year, so hoping for more fun in the sun

God I hope the Portugal rumours are true.

Just so happens we're booked on Holiday the 5th to the 12th in Albuferia. Was a great laugh last year, despite all the squad fighting each other and hating each other.... :D
Wilder will already have lost the dressing room.........again according to our Lancashire resident:eek:

The local non league sides in and around Sheffield are all wanting to take on the Premiership Blades however Wilder has declined these offers in favour of a confidence boosting friendly against Sheffield Wednesday.

Think Chesterfield did.

Will most likely be playing in the Algarve, some point in w/c 8 July. Maybe the thursday or friday against Betis

If Steve is good enough to play an entire team on his lonesome, gerrimsigned up.

World's first Player/CEO.

Chesterfield, Burton, Northampton, Rossington Main away. Portugal trip week commencing 15th July.

Reactions: Dkc
I hope Malaga area as I live in Gibraltar went there 2 seasons ago couldn't make it to Portugal last year. Hopefully this year will be able to

Back
Top Bottom