Pre-Match View From Coventry

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“Fleck to pass one forward just so he can say he has done it once during his time at the Ricoh, I will boo him with great pleasure on Thursday night.”

Massive LOL at that! If only they knew the player now :D

I won't count any chickens before they have hatched, but cheers anyway, as always, Panchero..........

When it comes to Cov and their current predicament...

f0182eca46f82597f585fbf5ee3ba468.gif

And you just know Fleck will have the game of his life.”

He's had a few of those already this season.
I'm just sad they think he will have raised his game just because it's against them.

Over the last few years we have struggled in games like this where the expectation is high. We are a completely different team obviously now with a different attitude, I can only see us going hell for leather and getting a good few goals.

If they take the approach that other teams have and get at us straight from the whistle I reckon they could bag one early doors and park the bus. We have the quality now to overcome that little obstacle and break them down over the 90 mins and finish with a nice 2 or 3 goal lead!

Come one blades!! show us what your made of!!!!!!!!!!!

3-1 The Mighty Blades!!!!

"We cant get annoyed at other clubs fans laughing at us. This is what we have become”

:D:D:D

Despite all his calamitous decisions over the years, poor relationship with the majority of supporters and ridiculous asking price for the club, when compared to owners like Coventry's (and Bury, Forest, Leyton Orient, Blackburn, Hull, Charlton, Darlington (RIP) etc.plus countless clubs who've gone through administration), it's difficult to argue that McCabe has the club's best interests at heart and we could be a lot, lot worse off.

Whilst observing that these are the sort of comments emanating from our support last year, I'd like to point out that the highest away win in league 1 is 8-0, it would be nice to have a little bit of history to show for our 5 years at this level.

I hope we slaughter the cunts. Even more so if they try and ruin the game on sky. Bunch of twats.

And they had the cheek to come on here and whinge, looking for sympathy over their plight, the twats couldn't even answer why they hadn't backed us over the Tevez affair.

I hope they go out of business.

I hope we slaughter the cunts. Even more so if they try and ruin the game on sky. Bunch of twats.

And they had the cheek to come on here and whinge, looking for sympathy over their plight, the twats couldn't even answer why they hadn't backed us over the Tevez affair.

Come on Swiss tell us how you really feel :) as for me there's only one team I care about the rest can look after them selfs

I've got no sympathy for any of the clubs in this division that have laughed at our plight over the last 6 years.
As Nigel Farage put it, "You're not laughing now are you?"

Come on Swiss tell us how you really feel :) as for me there's only one team I care about the rest can look after them selfs

Its like all that bollocks we had about Walsall, they don't care about us until they have a problem - Pompey, Coventry, Charlton, Walsall, don't protest and ruin the game for other clubs. Pricks.

I might develop an opinion on this subject one day, but for now i'll sit on the fence

Heres to an 0-8 away win for the Blades on thurs

I don't think we've ever got a result at the Ricoh Arena have we?

I'm always weary of Cov Away, they'll raise their game no doubt.

Hold back on the throttle there swizzler , although I'm in general agreement with your post ,
But think of their fans please , those that have done nothing wrong only follow there team through , thick and thin .
Nar on second thoughts fuck um , let's put some manners on em .

Back
Top Bottom