Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

im ruthless i want a response like we played last week all out pace yes WE WIN saturday yes IVE SET EM UP TO WIN 3.0 ALL OUT ATTACK 3.0 V BAGGIES YES IM POSITIVE WE WIN .on my thread ill only say we win i want a WIN lads come on ...utb

Hey up pasta ,

The players will be dizzy after all that chopping and changing pal lol . Feeling upbeat about the game tonight ! Come on Blades , let’s ave it !

Hope your all well 👍

Pasta, the foot of god will do for me tonight never mind the hand of god as long as it goes in the back of the baggies net.
come on Blades let’s have it....

blades players must be dizzy all this choping a changing team im italian i change things like my pals carlo and claudio hahaha im ruthless change my mind all the time haha utb

hahaha yep m8 im italian i change my mind in like my pals carlo anchelotti and cladio raneiri they get the winning formula great bosses im a knightmare me im ruthless i want blades to play like juve my otherteam all out attack i love chris wilder i respect him its hard beung a boss im a bit different m8 a different kind of gravy in italian boss im crackers i try stuff out i like wingers me with pace i like winger morris.striker edwards up top good partnership he could score keith i want mousse n sharpy up top today 3 .0 v baggies i want super mac n special brew in to score i want attack pace m8 i want burke to score pal hope your ok miss my dog m8 i need a win or ikl get axed lad haha i want hand of god goal today any goal pizzas all round to win try owtt m8 haha could do with dean n again up top hullblade m8 ,,chow bud utb
Hey up pasta ,

The players will be dizzy after all that chopping and changing pal lol . Feeling upbeat about the game tonight ! Come on Blades , let’s ave it !

Hey up pasta ,

Hope your all well 👍

Hope your all well 👍

got talk sport radio on like it pal .. im listening to blades away v baggies ive not got sky tv cant afford it m8
Pasta, the foot of god will do for me tonight never mind the hand of god as long as it goes in the back of the baggies net.
come on Blades let’s have it....,,,yep any goal will do told the lads PIZZAS ALL ROUND if they win ill be cooking all night hahaha take care gee buddy love your posts m8 utb

,,,,,,,,,,,,,pals ,,,,,,today im remmebering our blades player and ex sufc boss [[gary speed]] i pay a tribute to him on my thread he was a great fella a top player i loved, i miss him., Rip pal ,,,,,,,,,blades legend gary speed i miss you and blades miss you m8 ,,,utb ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.miss you m8.....

hi ,,,,,,,,m8s,,,,tinkering again yep im nuts just phoning carlo n claudio asking them what to do to win its a 6 pointer lads pals haha just need a WIN any goals will do i want 3 points for blades i want 3.0 result ,,,utb ill get axe from here if they loose

making pizzas now READY ,,,haha jeeeeez ill be busy when we win PIZZAS all round on here from me,,,,,,,hahaha ..now just WIN lads ill tinker again all up to 8pm haha its a laugh on here ill make you all smile ill tinker the team there dizy haha am i in am i out hahaha,,,,just WIN ......we hammer baggies positivity is the key on here we win not loose not draw win us blades .....

we win 3.0 ,,,super mcburnie scores 1 goal ollie burke scores 1 goal and special brew scores 1 goal ....i want didzy in a link up role in midfield i want sharpy has captain i want moussey to attack with pace i want a win im playing a 5 pronk attack v west brom with lots of fast wing back play we must win them no matter what ...utb im italian im reckless haha i want wins on here nothing else im positive ..utb

im tinkerng like mad my palsmust get that WIN get 3 points i want wins no draws no losses just WINS ill chat to the real tinkerman cladio foxes legendmy favorite manager in italy ranirei yep grazie i have italian boss contacts in italy football i have advice a win is our goal nothing else matters lads,,,ruthless win be nasty get goals utb

nice black ALFA ROMEO hammy m8
That wasn't mine, that was JohnDenver 's. Mine is grey, looks like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

That's not mine, mine has the steering wheel on the wrong side. I don't have a picture of it.
In Germany, Alfa Romeo have a special exception in the law to allow them to put the number plate on the side!

thanks claudio and carlo for your tips i know have the team for today ive tinkered like mad im dizy haha

That wasn't mine, that was JohnDenver 's. Mine is grey, looks like this:

View attachment 99120

That's not mine, mine has the steering wheel on the wrong side. I don't have a picture of it.
In Germany, Alfa Romeo have a special exception in the law to allow them to put the number plate on the side!
hi pal like like you alfa hammy m8

prediction baggies 0 blades 3 ,,goals from super mac .burke ,brewster ,id like any win even 1,0 last minute,,,,,utb,,,i predict owls loose 3.0 at stoke hahaha pilis ex club hahaha big club my ass ,,,,haha utb

ill make you smile on here im positive ,,,,,hahahaha,,,pulis he loose,,,,,hahahaha ,,,,,,,wilder we win,,,,,yipeeee,

ill tinker sufc team upto 8pm hahaha im crackers im italian im ruthless, reckless i try stuff hahahaha i WIN on here,,,,,,,,,,utb.....forza wilder....we win 3.0 ,,,,yipeeeeeee

Welcome back to the championship no quality throughout I think I the tactic was to question total shit

I am starting to worry now Pasta, give me some of your positivity pal.
things can only get better though being as this is our positive Pasta thread. It is getting tougher to see the light at the end of the tunnel though pal.......
still smiling though.........UTB

total shock i asked for a result i got nothing your all droped no pizzas aaarrr im lost for words im picking all under 21 blades team nowt to loose ..utb

I am starting to worry now Pasta, give me some of your positivity pal.
things can only get better though being as this is our positive Pasta thread. It is getting tougher to see the light at the end of the tunnel though pal.......
still smiling though.........UTB
what a shit goal they scored i wanted a response i didnt get it pal so im ruthless im droping all 1st team and putting under 21 blades team in next game no pizzas for players its hard to be positive IM LOST FOR WORDS M8 in shock i tinkered all week i got nothing aaarrrrr ill axe em see if that works take care pal ,,,chow

its no good playing well but not scoring we cant buy a goal at minute ,,what did i say PICK BILLY SHARP but no one is listening no quality no wins end off

whats happening why arnt you scoring had eniugh chances im ruthless im italian ill drop you all ,,,,lets see if young uns can win ill try under 21s then under 18s blades teams drop everyone else aaaaarrr

i dont care who you are what fee you cost i said id drop you all if you loose again ive had enough your all axed

we just need a change of team let them all a rest and give other people a go ill to get a win id recall freeman play him

Back
Top Bottom