Outgoing? O’Connell to Brighton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladeinleeds

Reaction score
Don’t wish to cause further meltdown but Alan Nixon now claiming Brighton in for Jack now that they have been knocked back by reading for Moore (?!)

Fee £5-6m. Imo if we are serious we should be asking what reading wanted for Moore. I seriously doubt there were 6 better centreback in the championship that jack last year

Don’t wish to cause further meltdown but Alan Nixon now claiming Brighton in for Jack now that they have been knocked back by reading for Moore (?!)

Fee £5-6m. Imo if we are serious we should be asking what reading wanted for Moore. I seriously doubt there were 6 better centreback in the championship that jack last year

We want more than what Bournemouth have just forked out. We’re not talking potential now. We’re talking proven CB who will only get better.

Bidding starts at £15m minimum

We want more than what Bournemouth have just forked out. We’re not talking potential now. We’re talking proven CB who will only get better.

Bidding starts at £15m minimum

Brentford apparently wanted 12m for their centreback - that should be a bar imo minimum.

Hopefully that sets the market for a class championship centreback

I can’t even begin to understand the logic if we even think twice about selling our best centre half, whos a proven championship player at 23, for half his worth. When he’s tied down to a new contract.

This would leave me absolutely empty to be honest. And I’d completely regret renewing.

With the way things are going at the moment, may as well suggest a replacement. Matt Clarke from Portsmouth.

There’s no way we could replace Jack with someone as good for 5 million. Honestly if we sell him for that much we want shutting down.

If Reading can fight them off for Liam Moore then no way should we be unable to fight them off for O'Connell.

Ohhhh but silly me..... I forgot the well known fact that only Sheffield United players act like complete and utter terrors and destroy the entire club when they're not allowed to leave. So cheerio Jack!

This is a rumour from a newspaper journalist who is tying to,drum up interest in him and his paper.
Bloody chill out and get back in the fridge!

20 million as a minimum. Just enough to put them off.. if this is another goer. Serious questions have to be asked not just at board level. But where Chris Wilders head actually is. Not a chance should this even be debated. Simple no. Not even a "well.. give us x, y or z" simple two words. Begins with f. And ends with f. Fuck. Off. Just incase anyone didn't get it.

Unless he’s demanding a move then I’d rather we use the Brooks money to give the fucker a very handsome contract - and the captaincy at the same time.

But then again Nixon is a weapon that’s loaded with absolute shite.

This is a rumour from a newspaper journalist who is tying to,drum up interest in him and his paper.
Bloody chill out and get back in the fridge!
Unfortunately Nixon is pretty clued up, he said Bournemouth were after Brooks months back.

20 million as a minimum. Just enough to put them off.. if this is another goer. Serious questions have to be asked not just at board level. But where Chris Wilders head actually is. Not a chance should this even be debated. Simple no. Not even a "well.. give us x, y or z" simple two words. Begins with f. And ends with f. Fuck. Off. Just incase anyone didn't get it.

Was just going to say, if anything stupid happens we can't just conveniently blame the owners or 'the club'. It will be Chris Wilder who accepts any offers - certainly now we've got that money for Brooks.

Let's just pray he hasn't got Little Sheffielder Syndrome.

The fear with all this bollox is we could turn into a Barnsley MK II. But there's no fire sales needed at S2

Leave the fire sale to the overspending wankers at S6

Back
Top Bottom