Outgoing loans?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

PurpleRain

Reaction score
Any players that need game time elsewhere and could do a job in Belgian first division? We are currently short on RB and LB due to injuries and loss of form. A central defender with pace is also a requirement. And a creative midfielder as back-up who can bring something from the bench to replace Holzhauser/Coulibaly when they’re tiring or suspended is also a shortage in our squad. I read that you have loaned a young prospect to Luton. Any chance that he can be loaned to us in January?

Any players that need game time elsewhere and could do a job in Belgian first division? We are currently short on RB and LB due to injuries and loss of form. A central defender with pace is also a requirement. And a creative midfielder as back-up who can bring something from the bench to replace Holzhauser/Coulibaly when they’re tiring or suspended is also a shortage in our squad. I read that you have loaned a young prospect to Luton. Any chance that he can be loaned to us in January?
Yeah the lad in question is Norrington-Davies and he looks to be coming on nicely unfortunately for you wilder has been clear on that front after he was asked about bringing him back into the first team he’s staying at Luton for the season. As for other options most senior players who weren’t going to feature but were at an age where they need to play loaned or sold in the summer. Our under 18s/23s look very good this year but are very young and aren’t ready for senior football on the whole and certainly not at the top level. The years in the 3rd division meant most promising youngsters played early and were then sold after showing promise. We haven’t had the time to stockpile promising youngsters at every level like established prem clubs so unfortunately we probably don’t have the players to help you out this year.

Bettis said Beerschot was an option for RND in the summer but thought the championship and Luton was the better choice

Surely a loan to Belgium is now no longer possibly due to visa issues relating to the terrible kick in the teeth that is Brexit, RND aside as he has multiple international caps.

Thanks for the feedback. In Belgium there is currently a debate about putting a high minimum wage for non eu players to protect home grown players. If this goes through a lot of collaborations between clubs will become difficult.

Thanks for the feedback. In Belgium there is currently a debate about putting a high minimum wage for non eu players to protect home grown players. If this goes through a lot of collaborations between clubs will become difficult.
The gift that keeps on giving... just in a negative way.

Shame really, I like this tie up between our two teams, it would have been great working in collab in allowing youngsters the chance to gain first team football elsewhere... hopefully something gets worked out.

I’d probably send bogle out on loan. He’s not going to play, no point in him being here and not even on the bench, may as well get some championship experience.

he’s can’t want to go a year without a game.

Anyone who is able to kick a football to a teammate in a meaningful manner should play for us. We are short of a few at the moment.

It might depend how active or successful we are in the transfer window.

Right back we signed Bogle from Derby for £7m roughly to compete with Baldock who is ever present so we will need him in case of injury.

Left back or centre half I'd have said Kean Bryan was a candidate but he's now having a go at filling the left centre back void after Jack O'Connell got his injury.

The one player I see as surplus and could cover both midfield is Jack Rodwell. Whether he'd fancy a short stint overseas I have my doubts. He's played for England but I don't see how he gets in kur team.

Otherwise Zak Brunt is 19 now and doing well in the U23s. Might be a move of mutual benefit.

How is the keeper? We have 3 senior keepers vying for a spot on the bench!

It might depend how active or successful we are in the transfer window.

Right back we signed Bogle from Derby for £7m roughly to compete with Baldock who is ever present so we will need him in case of injury.

Left back or centre half I'd have said Kean Bryan was a candidate but he's now having a go at filling the left centre back void after Jack O'Connell got his injury.

The one player I see as surplus and could cover both midfield is Jack Rodwell. Whether he'd fancy a short stint overseas I have my doubts. He's played for England but I don't see how he gets in kur team.

Otherwise Zak Brunt is 19 now and doing well in the U23s. Might be a move of mutual benefit.

How is the keeper? We have 3 senior keepers vying for a spot on the bench!
Brunt could be a good shout. If we don’t try we will nevel know what kind of impact a young promising player can have in our league. Our goalkeeper had a fantastic season last year but this season has not been so great. I would love a loan move for Verrips who is regarded very highly over here but the problem is that the goalkeeper is also our captain and thus an important team leader. I doubt that they will want to put him aside. Maybe next summer this could be a possibility.

I’d probably send bogle out on loan. He’s not going to play, no point in him being here and not even on the bench, may as well get some championship experience.

he’s can’t want to go a year without a game.

Thing is though, we don't have another RWB option. He might not be on the bench now, but if Baldock gets an injury, or more likely that red card that seems to have been coming for years; Bogle will be straight in and starting.
He's one for the future, but without senior cover for Baldock, he's a necessary part of the squad.

On that note, Baldock is an absolute machine. We don't give him anywhere near enough praise for his ludicrous fitness. Across a season their can't be many putting in more miles and playing with greater intensity than Baldock.
If the other 10 had his: aggression, fitness and intensity, we wouldn't be bottom.

Back
Top Bottom