Our new generation of hooligan pricks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.......'Sheff Utd Hoolies' ffs get off your high horses, every club has them, not just us, it's not like the 'old days' trouble has moved on to social media now and tbh just deal with it, it'll never change......as for the bottle hitting a woman, was it the same guy that hit a kid a Port Fail with a flare? If so that guy needs to get on the PDC or Olympic field events circuit........keep it up boys, if you get shit give it back threefold

You may have gathered from the replies that proper Blades don't consider you to be a Blade. Disappear to another club, tool.

Post-Match Investigation Launched after Football Disorder

Senior police officers have condemned the disorder at today’s Middlesbrough vs. Sheffield United game and say that violence in football is completely unacceptable.

Children as young as ten have been injured in the disorder, which began just before the final whistle in the stadium, following a pitch invasion by some away fans. The violence continued outside the ground in the coach car park, where in excess of 200 people were embroiled in the fighting.

A police officer has been injured and taken to hospital. Five people have been arrested on suspicion of a number of offences and are in police custody; however arrests are expected to increase as the investigation unfolds.

Assistant Chief Constable Jason Harwin said: “We will absolutely not tolerate violence of this nature and we will work to identify the offenders and bring them to justice.

“The vast majority of fans accept that football is a family game, watched by children, parents and grandparents. It’s terrifying for children to witness such violence, or be innocently embroiled in it as their parents frantically try to keep them safe.

“Unfortunately a small minority of people behave in a manner which puts innocent fans at risk. We will be working closely with Middlesbrough Football Club and Sheffield United as part of our investigations.”

Anyone with information, or who may have any images that may help police with their investigations are asked to call Cleveland Police on the non-emergency number 101.

You may have gathered from the replies that proper Blades don't consider you to be a Blade. Disappear to another club, tool.
'Proper Blades'?.....what makes anyone a 'Proper Blade'......is it to bow to popular opinion or be truthful......funny how people call me a 'tool' online......pm me and I'll gladly give you my address so you can say it to me face to face......don't ever doubt me being a Blade you undereducated, inarticulate, anal retentive, bourgeois prick..........google it bellend.

'Proper Blades'?.....what makes anyone a 'Proper Blade'......is it to bow to popular opinion or be truthful......funny how people call me a 'tool' online......pm me and I'll gladly give you my address so you can say it to me face to face......don't ever doubt me being a Blade you undereducated, inarticulate, anal retentive, bourgeois prick..........google it bellend.

So your happy with children getting injured and caught up in these tools thinking that fighting at a football match is big and clever and smart?

So your happy with children getting injured and caught up in these tools thinking that fighting at a football match is big and clever and smart?
Yeah like I was happy with kids and women getting bricked at Vale or attacked at Grimsby........what I'm saying is get your head out of your ass and stop being naive, it happens, it has always happened and it will always happen, like it or not football will always have a hooligan element......deal with it coz it's happened for more than 40 years, if the government with all their resources couldn't sort it out keyboard warriors ain't gunna sort it

Went to the game.
A few fans invaded the pitch to celebrate the goal then when people realised their lot goaded us and went up to the netting, which started the sad posturing with nobody really daring to go over first so just pushing stewards.
By the time I got outside we'd been penned in after fights had broke out with police and smoggies, saw one blade who had clearly been bottled with an ambulance crew and a few of our older guard who seem to be getting an easy ride in this thread trying to restart trouble with the police.
That Ched chant had decent backing and really needs to die soon.

There are some precious souls on here. Quick to judge our away support. Nobody condones mindless hooliganism,but no-one should jump up and down about a few songs or a few I saw he saw posts on social media. Anyone who has been to Middlesbro ought to know there are a fair number of throwbacks there. Jumping up and down on here about what may or may not have happened and the involvement of some of our travelling fans smacks of knee jerk having a pop at the team today.

I'm holding interviews for Being offended on other peoples behalf Inc by the way. I doubt there'll be a shortage of applicants.
UTFB. FTP.

FFS. I don't get it at all. At what point in the match, do you know?
About five minutes after he came on. Unfortunately the Boro fans were singing the same song, but with different words, obviously and I suspect that was what triggered it. Same happened first half when the Boro fans sang it. :(

Thick fucking neanderthal cunts who think the answer to violence is more violence.....the stupid thick moronic fucking neanderthal cun.....Sorry wrong thread!..

Last edited:
Yeah like I was happy with kids and women getting bricked at Vale or attacked at Grimsby........what I'm saying is get your head out of your ass and stop being naive, it happens, it has always happened and it will always happen, like it or not football will always have a hooligan element......deal with it coz it's happened for more than 40 years, if the government with all their resources couldn't sort it out keyboard warriors ain't gunna sort it

Sorry, it's happened before, and happened to us, so it's alright.

o_O

Lol. You forgot to call him a maggy little cant.

Stoneage cunts eh.
TapHeroes3.jpg

That Ched song is fucking embarrassing and those singing it are too stupid to realise it's not what Ched wants either.

Just sing his name ffs.

It's his own idiotic fault. It's simple to stop it, he just needs to ask his fanboys to stop it. But he's done nothing whatsoever to stop any of the hideousness which has been bubbling since he got arrested. Neither has the club. One or two statements, over a period of several years.

Woman hit with a bottle according to a Boro mate of mine.

Fucks sake.

pommpey
Not doubting the source or condoning anyone being hit with anything but it's always a woman or child that's the victim when these incidents get spread around. Would reaction be muted if a 40 year old man was the victim?

We do seem to have an array of dickheads at the moment. The shame is that if they are just being anti social, rather than seeking their like minded peers, is that reprisals against ordinary fans will occur.

Back
Top Bottom