Leicester - TV highlights

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Trafford

Reaction score
Saw this post from Paul Reeves on LinkedIn: -

Sheffield United are now on extended BBC1 highlights for their FA Cup tie against Leicester City F.C. next Saturday.

Given that the match is on Friday night, his reference to Saturday must be when the highlights are being shown but it's not clear whether that's Football Focus (or whatever it's called now) or at half time in one of the other games.

We're probably on some foreign channel then.

Oooo. Just getting into Nassau at 14:45
Might catch some of the second half

If anyone interesting in knowing how to obtain those channels PM me. Do it with plenty of notice though and not on the night of the match! Need either lg or samsung smart tv, android device (including android tv), mag box, firestick or firetv. Can be set up on PC but a bit more complicated so would avoid if possible.

If anyone interesting in knowing how to obtain those channels PM me. Do it with plenty of notice though and not on the night of the match! Need either lg or samsung smart tv, android device (including android tv), mag box, firestick or firetv. Can be set up on PC but a bit more complicated so would avoid if possible.

Hi MobileBlade, I'd like to know how to obtain these channels, just not sure as how to pm you. I have an LG smart tv and a fire stick loaded with Kodi.

Hi MobileBlade, I'd like to know how to obtain these channels, just not sure as how to pm you. I have an LG smart tv and a fire stick loaded with Kodi.
Click on his username then click on start a conversation.

Cheers mobile but I don't have any of those (apart from a PC that I can't use for stuff like that). Bloody typical. I may PM you in the future when I get an android device.

Cheers mobile but I don't have any of those (apart from a PC that I can't use for stuff like that). Bloody typical. I may PM you in the future when I get an android device.
Got a couple of firesticks in boot of my car for £30 each plus postage if interested. Or I can get an android tv box for £50. They are not loaded though so you would need to do yourself.

The game is on Nova HD, its not one that appears on the usual IPTV programming

Not convinced I will be able to watch via TV or Web ..... hence the purchase of tickets for the game today :)
Its on Sportklub 6 which is definitely there. Although without English commentary. Also Nova is there as well. Sure others will be added next week.

Attachments

• Capture+_2018-02-08-21-02-47.png
    Capture+_2018-02-08-21-02-47.png
    389.1 KB · Views: 37

Got a couple of firesticks in boot of my car for £30 each plus postage if interested. Or I can get an android tv box for £50. They are not loaded though so you would need to do yourself.

My firestick doesn’t work. It simply refuses to connect with the remote. I’ve tried pressing the button for 10 seconds, changing the batteries, prayer, human sacrifice and everything else suggested online, without any success...

My firestick doesn’t work. It simply refuses to connect with the remote. I’ve tried pressing the button for 10 seconds, changing the batteries, prayer, human sacrifice and everything else suggested online, without any success...
Is it version 1 or a new one with Alexa voice control? There is an android app that you can download so your phone acts as the remote. Try that and if it doesn't work then you know its the stick not the remote.

Edit - here you go:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.storm.lightning.client.aosp

Few other channels starting to say showing game now including some English language ones including Sportsnet World (Canadian) and Fox Soccer (urgh!!) in the U S of A. At least if watch on Fox they might have Kate Abdo presenting.

Jeez...just go online to cricfree.com/football..it'll jump out at you on the lists ,click and watch free.:)
All the streams want bank details to log in. Is that normal? They can fuck off.

I’ve got kodi on a pre loaded fire stick but whenever anyone says it’s on channel x I’m buggered if I can successfully search for it. There are three streams I found via an add on file but nowt happens when you click on them. MobileBlade do you run night classes in how not to be a kodi numpty? I’m sure it shouldn’t be as hard as I find it!

All the streams want bank details to log in. Is that normal? They can fuck off.

I’ve got kodi on a pre loaded fire stick but whenever anyone says it’s on channel x I’m buggered if I can successfully search for it. There are three streams I found via an add on file but nowt happens when you click on them. MobileBlade do you run night classes in how not to be a kodi numpty? I’m sure it shouldn’t be as hard as I find it!
Download perfect player onto your stick from amazon store and then message me your email address. Dont think youll be set up by half time but might get 2nd half

All the streams want bank details to log in. Is that normal? They

I'm watching on eir sport 1,perfect pic with english commentary, its also live on Facebook

Back
Top Bottom