John Lundstram

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Berlin Blade

Large Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I’m just wondering at what point everyone is going to come on here and admit they were totally wrong and out of order in their unjustified vilification of John Lundstram.

You got: ‘his game is not suited to the championship and is much more suited to the premier league’ mistaken with ‘he is shit and he shouldn’t be any where near our team’.

He’s proving you all wrong, just as Enda Stevens did last year.

If Wilder had made a mistake with him he would have rectified it about 18 months ago.

Imagine how shit it made him feel to be a standing joke on twitter and on here for the last 2 years. He’s absolutely rammed it down everyone’s throats and I’m fucking delighted about it.

Well it is great for him personally & I am sure it will boost his confidence no end. If he continues in the same vein he deserves a shirt no question, I was dubious about playing him at home but he did very well.

Bit early for such cast iron statements.

He's playing very well, however let's not get too carried away, it's been 2 matches.

He’s playing very well?? I personally think it’s a bit early for cast iron statements like that but go ed.

You know, you could just admit you were wrong.

As somebody in the Lundstram isn’t as bad as people make out camp I think it’s still way to early to be doing a report card on anybody.

Too early. He’s still got a dropped bollock in his play. Still doesn’t see situations as quick as he should but fair play he’s much improved and doing what he does well at the moment.

There are two things you can say about Lundstam

Firstly, he has come on leaps and bounds every year. He's still young and if he keeps going at this rate could be some player.
Secondly, he's a footballer who thrives on regular football. He's never the best coming on as sub or playing one in five games.

He had an average game and scored a goal. Well done Lunny 👏🏼 At some stage in the season I think he’ll be dropped and freeman will take his place

Must admit still a fence sitter but only from previous, nice to see Luke today needs a bit of confidence which is there already but a breath of fresh air

There are two things you can say about Lundstam

Firstly, he has come on leaps and bounds every year. He's still young and if he keeps going at this rate could be some player.
Secondly, he's a footballer who thrives on regular football. He's never the best coming on as sub or playing one in five games.

Thirdly, people frequently spell his name wrong.

He is the footballer no one sees who wins the game and puts people in their pocket, Roy Keane never did much for me

He had an average game and scored a goal. Well done Lunny 👏🏼 At some stage in the season I think he’ll be dropped and freeman will take his place

He had a average game? Really have you just watched the same game as me? Nearly every clear chance we have made in the first 2 games he has been involved in them all.

He had a average game? Really have you just watched the same game as me? Nearly every clear chance we have made in the first 2 games he has been involved in them all.
Watched them both. Misplaced a couple of passes and made few clumsy tackles but c
Watched both games. Misplaced a a couple of passes and made a few late challenges but can’t knock his work ethic and passion. Hope he comes good but not sure he has enough end product. Hope I’m wrong.

He’s playing very well?? I personally think it’s a bit early for cast iron statements like that but go ed.

You know, you could just admit you were wrong.
I made comment on how he's currently playing whereas you've made conclusions on the basis of two games of football. A lot of Blades learned to try not to do that after a string of losses early on in two of our most recent seasons ended in two of our most successful seasons.

Believe me lad, I will admit I was wrong if he proves me wrong. However, two games doesn't prove anything as much as I'd like it to. Balance and perspective needed.

Nobody becomes a terrible player overnight just as nobody becomes a great one overnight.

Hopefully he continues to play well.

Back
Top Bottom