JoC not injured?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Would be a big loss but we could command a good fee for him.

Could do with nicking the Brentford scouting lead 😂 they always bag great value.

robbiez666

Reaction score
lol

I suspect Chris would injure himself from hysterical laughter if one of the players knocked on the door and asked for 70k pw.

Keef Chedwyn

Always preferred Wednesday
Reaction score
The daftest thing about any O'Connell to Man United rumours is the suggestion that Henderson could be part of the deal.

I think Henderson quite likes playing here until they're ready for him but there's not a chance that he wants to be our player.

Bladesman

The Great Grumbleduke
Reaction score
The daftest thing about any O'Connell to Man United rumours is the suggestion that Henderson could be part of the deal.

I think Henderson quite likes playing here until they're ready for him but there's not a chance that he wants to be our player.
I think Hendo would be happy for another loan spell here but I reckon after next season he will give Man Utd an ultimatum if he still doesn't get a chance.

LoughboroBlade

Reaction score
Why have the club deliberately photographed this so we can’t see his other hand? Isn’t it obvious that he’s signing a contract for another club with his right hand? I can only assume that the reason the club’s put this out is that Wilder’s in on it – probably to satisfy his rage at the 5 subs thing. Unbelievable stuff.

FriethBlade

Reaction score
Interesting thing about the photo is there's no strapping or 'protection' on his knee which suggests it wasn't a knee injury, which is very good news

Mouth of the South

Reaction score
Interesting thing about the photo is there's no strapping or 'protection' on his knee which suggests it wasn't a knee injury, which is very good news
A good point FB - most tendon/ligament injuries used to require support. Not sure your observation will do anything to dissuade the conspiracy theorists though :)

Tom Bott

Reaction score
He took the strapping off for the photo, so that Manure or is it Liverpool or Wigan could see that he was fit to sign. ;)

LoughboroBlade

Reaction score
Stick a green tick on this one. Done deal: Klopp not even hiding the interest now. Hear he’s re-signing Robinson and picking up Duffy on a free too.

78934EC6-6A26-4EAD-8819-E44D963E0438.jpeg

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom