Player Suggestion Jack Clarke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mad that they can recoup their money on him he’s hardly played any football bar an ok stint in league one

Probably have to stump up a big lump if they go up
Spurs will no doubt have put contingencies in place around promotion, international caps and a hefty sell-on clause.

I suspect the deal with be £1-2 million + £2.5 for EPL promotion + £2.5 for an international cap for England + 30% sell on clause.

Which is a bit of a bargain for Sunderland, potentially.

Mad that they can recoup their money on him he’s hardly played any football bar an ok stint in league one

Can't knock Levy when it comes to getting money.

Hemmingham said we weren't in for him. I imagine the fact we were in for Ciaran Clark led to some getting the wrong end of the stick.

Worth noting this guy didn't even make the Sunderland team every week last season. He was excellent against Wednesday but was even dropped for the second leg

Don't put words in my mouth! Your assumption! Just shows we arnt a first choice anymore.
Why would we be a first choice if we can't afford £10 million ?

One that got away is Tom Lawrence as PH wanted him but Rangers offered European football and higher wages. Who would you chose ?

Don't profess to know about names being quoted ... not a manager or expert ... much prefer to see a signing announced and avoid all the bollox being circulated

Back
Top Bottom