Iconic SUFC Images

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FleaPitBlade

Reaction score
I'm wanting to do a range of iconic Blades images. An artistic biography of SUFC's greatest moments.

Starting off with this one:

_1590697_bassett_agana150.jpg

I'm not really interested in match action/goal scoring shots - Is there a photo of TC sat on the ball anywhere? That kind of thing.

Please help me build the collection - post the pictures here.

I've got loads of pictures of Blades "legends" that I never got round to putting up in the house.

Not sure if any of them are any good?

Its not really the players themselves that I'm after, more the situation or stories that the images portray which is why I liked the bassett/agana image and the TC one fits perfectly with what I'm after.

Its not really the players themselves that I'm after, more the situation or stories that the images portray which is why I liked the bassett/agana image and the TC one fits perfectly with what I'm after.

I'll remove them then, they're clogging up your thread!!

Don't do that - they're fine where they are, its an impressive collection even if its not really what i'm after!

Is there a story to that one Mr Nitedite? ie - was it a particularly important save?

And this...

Ive got loads more at home.

Attachments

• The Kop 1983.jpg
    The Kop 1983.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 157
that's against west ham around 1976 (year we got relegated).. mervyn day in front? frank lampard senior and woody in background

Not quite. It's Currie's "quality goal from a quality player" as featured on MOTD on 22/3/75 (the season we finished 6th). You can see the BBC cameras in front of the half built stand.

Not quite. It's Currie's "quality goal from a quality player" as featured on MOTD on 22/3/75 (the season we finished 6th). You can see the BBC cameras in front of the half built stand.
heh.. i thought it was that one but i seem to remember the stand wasn't that far built at the time.. actually you're right.. i spent that year on john street not in the pavillion.. hmm.. at least i got the team right!! :D

I concur with the opening post ;)

One I always liked is the pic of the end at Darlington after Hatton scored.

Keep them coming gentlemen. Once I've found the time to pull them all together I'll post them on here for your perusal. They will, of coarse, be available to buy! (shameless pug) :cool:

Also, check out: http://www.boba1.force9.co.uk/paintings/sheffutd.htm

The Brown volley vs. Weds, Deane header vs. Man U and Peschi vs. Forest are by far the 3 best moments I remember... closely followed by Jags vs. Leeds although I wasn't at that game

That's my website - thanks for the plug!

If anybody is interested in purchasing any of the prints on there (although I am now retired and no longer trading I still have a few left) I can let them go at cost price - PM me if you want to know more.

Back
Top Bottom