I don't trust Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

raul

On the right side of the wrong car
Reaction score
8 months without Coutts and still pretending we can play 352 with Lundvans supposedly controlling things. Because they're worse than Donty, big holes on the edges for wide players with pace (wow imagine that) to exploit.

I await the backlash , but how much longer are we prepared to chuck three points away whenever we take the lead and pretend there's nothing wrong?

He's made some very questionable decisions, like leaving our most creative player out of the team on a regular basis and not seeming bothered about replacing an inept left wing back.

I don't know man... I still trust the guy.

8 months without Coutts and still pretending we can play 352 with Lundvans supposedly controlling things. Because they're worse than Donty, big holes on the edges for wide players with pace (wow imagine that) to exploit.

I await the backlash , but how much longer are we prepared to chuck three points away whenever we take the lead and pretend there's nothing wrong?
We needed to attack. Instead we sat deep with Lundstram and Evans. He's out thinking himself. Just play your best players

Well Deano was in the stands.

Can’t disaree. I like Wilder but it’s been sussed mate. Try something else.

Our best midfield is Coutts, Fleck and Duffy. When one is out injured, why bench one of the others?

Mystifying.

Love you to bits but sorry Chris, this one’s on you mate. Poor team selection.

If you think Woodburn is better than Duffy, fine, but Lundstram?

We’ve not gone for games since Coutts has been out. We’re tentative and predictable. Christ we need to buy creativity. No point signing a striker if Basham and Lundstram are putting the killer balls in.

I trust him but we’ve had half a season plus one game of the same issues and it’s not being fixed

Our best midfield is Coutts, Fleck and Duffy. When one is out injured, why bench one of the others?

Mystifying.

So we still have a league one midfield as our best hope, but without the momentum of winning games. That’s worrying isn’t it?

I have to agree with a chunk of the op . Since Coutts got injured we haven’t found a way to play ! Can not afford to play without Fleck , Duffy and a.n. other !!
As ever UTB !!

3-5-2 works however not with this midfield.

Lundstram and Evans just doesn’t work, it needs creativity as it’s too defensive.

However, if were going to play Lundstram and Evans then don’t play two immobile strikers. Play one and play a creative player off him. Like Duffy or Woodburn off Clarke or mcG.

Today was one of the worst under wilder and it needed to be changed

Hate to say it but feeling that way myself. Back to the drawing board.

Here we go. Wilder out after 1 game.

The next 5 days will dictate our season. Quality in or mid-table at best.

Not at all. This is a continuation of a very bad run.

I think we should wait a good few games before judging but all of the signs are ringing alarm bells. It’s like watching the same game over and over.

Wilder is McCabe, McCabe is Wilder. The pair will not take us further.

Sells our best midfielder and replaces with a defender.

We needed to replace Brooks. But didn’t.

Unless Sharp and Clarke can muster another season ( doubtful) who have we got up front?

I was thinking the exact same thing ,it was like groundhog day but not the good bit where he learns from his mistakes and ends up shagging that bird but the bad bits where he keeps stepping in the puddle after meeting ned grierson and eventually kills himself over and over again just for the alarm to go off again

Mystifying.

Time and time again at the end of last season and the reason we dropped out the top 6 it didn’t work....so what do we do start with this same 3 again...bolloz Wilder, you have to start Fleck and Duffy, no matter what, drop Lundstram and ease Woodburn into the team..simple..

Last time we lost the opening game of the season, things turned out OK ;P

Not at all. This is a continuation of a very bad run.

I think we should wait a good few games before judging but all of the signs are ringing alarm bells. It’s like watching the same game over and over.
No. Wrong again. Sorry, some are missing the obvious. Can we all not see that this is a replica of the home games v Bristol City, Villa, Cardiff, Millwall........

No. The only similar thing was the end result. We deserved to beat Bristol City, Villa, Cardiff and Millwall. We didn’t deserve to beat Swansea. We were well off the pace today. We miss Coutts and have done since his injury but the worrying thing is we don’t seem to have an alternative plan. What’s more worrying is that we have absolutely zero pace within this squad.

Back
Top Bottom