I’m fucking sick of him

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chabuddy G

Kurupt FM
Reaction score
Listen, that wasn’t great. But one man stands out most weeks, John fucking Lundstram.
Overrated by our manager, overrated by fans who don’t support us because of his few goals and FPL record, and seriously overrated by himself.

He’s fucking wank. He’s had about 10 good games in 3 years and shows no commitment whatsoever. That 3rd goal is the icing on top of the cherry on top of the icing on top of the cake. Passed it out for a throw in about 5 mins prior, gave it to their players at every attempt.
He’s literally watched Fredericks in the 18 YARD BOX!! Walked towards him without a care in the world.

Enough of me keeping my powder dry. I cannot stand the cunt, he’s fucking wank, put him in the reserves for the rest of the season and give someone who gives a fuck a bit of Premier League game time.

Listen, that wasn’t great. But one man stands out most weeks, John fucking Lundstram.
Overrated by our manager, overrated by fans who don’t support us because of his few goals and FPL record, and seriously overrated by himself.

He’s fucking wank. He’s had about 10 good games in 3 years and shows no commitment whatsoever. That 3rd goal is the icing on top of the cherry on top of the icing on top of the cake. Passed it out for a throw in about 5 mins prior, gave it to their players at every attempt.
He’s literally watched Fredericks in the 18 YARD BOX!! Walked towards him without a care in the world.

Enough of me keeping my powder dry. I cannot stand the cunt, he’s fucking wank, put him in the reserves for the rest of the season and give someone who gives a fuck a bit of Premier League game time.

Any other manager would have put him out in the cold as soon as they knew that contract wasn't getting signed.

I think that 2 things are abundantly clear:

1) His purple patch, and global exposure (because it genuinely was for a while) last season massively went to his head, and convinced him that he was worth 4 times what we currently pay him. He can't even justify his current wage now.

2) The decision to keep him around the side, after his refusal to sign a new deal, is the worse decision of Wilder's career so far.

Get it out lad... get it out.

• Banned
Any other manager would have put him out in the cold as soon as they knew that contract wasn't getting signed.
Zak Brunt, Frankie Maguire, Illman NDiaye chomping at the bit for a bit of PL experience which would be incredible for them. And you’ve got this cunt stinking out the place.

It’s fucking rotten.

If he thinks he's getting a contract with a Premier league side based on his performances over the last year he's living in a dream world. I honestly would be quite angry if he signed a new contract now, he needs to be gone ASAP

Be interesting to see what happened if he picked up an injury between now and the end of the season.

He certainly hasn’t done enough to show he’s a premier league player. I’m not sure many teams on the Championship can afford to take a punt on a player coming back from injury depending on what it is.

All hypothetical of course but he’s not as good as he thinks he is.

Surely it is Wilder's fault for keeping him in the squad

If he thinks he's getting a contract with a Premier league side based on his performances over the last year he's living in a dream world. I honestly would be quite angry if he signed a new contract now, he needs to be gone ASAP
You know what, he'll definitely land a contract with a premier league side. It'll be an awful decision for them to do so, but he'll be a comparatively cheap risk.

Be interesting to see what happened if he picked up an injury between now and the end of the season.

He certainly hasn’t done enough to show he’s a premier league player. I’m not sure many teams on the Championship can afford to take a punt on a player coming back from injury depending on what it is.

All hypothetical of course but he’s not as good as he thinks he is.
He will not get a contract offer as big as what we’ve offered him this season. The fact he’s getting appearance bonuses every week is seriously fucking winding me up.

I can't wait to hear about his bad points

Zak Brunt, Frankie Maguire, Illman NDiaye chomping at the bit for a bit of PL experience which would be incredible for them. And you’ve got this cunt stinking out the place.

It’s fucking rotten.

The one saving grace for Micky Adams was chucking in the likes of Harry Maguire from the academy once we knew we were all but down. And it paid off in spades.

We should be doing the same, we don't need 4 defenders on the bench. Get the kids in and around the squad. We may need to rely on them sooner rather than later.

Maybe. But when he’s on the pitch he’s not giving 100%. And strolls around the pitch like he thinks he’s a fucking rockstar
But Wilder keeps him on, keeps playing Norwood and starts Stevens who has been poor all season.
He then starts with an ageing strikeforce with no pace away from home

I'm glad you've called this.

He's a massive fraud.

Passes backwards at every opportunity. Seldom looks like creating a thing. Slows down attacks at every opportunity.

If it was revealed that he is some sort of sleeper cell for all the other Prem teams I'd not be one bit surprised.

Adds absolutely nothing to the team at all. I would accept any formation or any young lad in the team that means I don't have to see him pull on a shirt once more.

I think that 2 things are abundantly clear:

1) His purple patch, and global exposure (because it genuinely was for a while) last season massively went to his head, and convinced him that he was worth 4 times what we currently pay him. He can't even justify his current wage now.

2) The decision to keep him around the side, after his refusal to sign a new deal, is the worse decision of Wilder's career so far.
And it might cost him his job in the end.

I just hope someone comes in for him in the summer on a free, otherwise wilder will keep picking him and it will deny a young prospect of a chance.

Still, he sucks up the criticism that might have gone to some of the rest of the shower. So he’s done well there.
Well, if his actual intelligence is the same as his football intelligence he's probably too thick to understand criticism so it'll wash over him

Funny how Duffy was straight fucked off for wanting to stay with a new deal but lundstram doesn't want to be here and plays.

Because he never replaced him in both windows.

Norwood is not good enough at this level, I can accept this.

What I can't accept is the attitude from a player that wants to leave us and clearly couldn't give a shit based on tonights performance, i'd sooner give youth a chance than persist with Lunny.

He’s a bit thick and has a greasy agent in his ear, who for the first (and probably last) time in his career can see a life changing contract

Scouser so no affiliation and out for his payday, I’ve been in my current job for a few years now, but if someone I trusted kept telling me I could get x4 wages for the same work elsewhere I’d listen eventually

What I don’t get is why CW stands by him
Duffy went in no time for something similar, but IMO had contributed more to SUFC

It’s like deciding to leave your Mrs in a months time, you will still probably have to shag it a couple of times before you fuck off, but youll not put a full shift in, and you’ll be thinking of someone else whilst your doing it

I just hope someone comes in for him in the summer on a free, otherwise wilder will keep picking him and it will deny a young prospect of a chance.

At this rate Wilder is going to keep playing him even after his contract has expired if he doesn't find another club.

The one saving grace for Micky Adams was chucking in the likes of Harry Maguire from the academy once we knew we were all but down. And it paid off in spades.

We should be doing the same, we don't need 4 defenders on the bench. Get the kids in and around the squad. We may need to rely on them sooner rather than later.
Agreed, nothing to lose now. Get em in the squad and give a few of them some minutes.... might mean we can sell a few big earners...

He hasn’t had many good games for us...he’s had some good moments in some games. But he’s never had a good game in the PL imho.

Funny how Duffy was straight fucked off for wanting to stay with a new deal but lundstram doesn't want to be here and plays.
I think if we’re going to try and rationalise it Duffy probably wasn’t really in the plans for the season with freeman and Robinson coming in so cutting him loose wasn’t a disruption to our plans whereas Lundstram will have been pegged to be the principle back up for Berge and Norwood this season so was probably expected to receive significant minutes hence him not being just shipped out. In hindsight not addressing centremid is probably what’s sunk usz

Back
Top Bottom