Hey

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

dj_uk_1234

Reaction score
hi, im a sheffield ******day fan, just want you to know im not gunna be one of the tossers that come on here and abuse, just coming on for a bit of friendly banter and just to chat football.
If you want me to f**k of for being a owl i will go and you can delete my account, but hello anyway

or8 dj this is my mate lads no abuse please he is hear to talk football but log him off if ******day beat united

Hi Mr Dj...son pon de replay! turn the music up right now!

btw welcome!

i love that song!!!!!! dont think anyone else has taken nicely to you dj

kopwizzard said:
i love that song!!!!!! dont think anyone else has taken nicely to you dj
or maybe theres just not many people on yet, we'l see wether im rejected later

Welcome to the site :), stick around for some chat/banter. We have no problem with opposition fans on the site at all.

dj_uk_1234 said:
hi, im a sheffield ******day fan, just want you to know im not gunna be one of the tossers that come on here and abuse, just coming on for a bit of friendly banter and just to chat football.
If you want me to f**k of for being a owl i will go and you can delete my account, but hello anyway

Yeah piss of you piggy bastard!!!! :p

Just kidding m8, nice to see an owl on here, and one who ain't gonna act like a twat!!

We all like a bit of banter, but as Kopwizard said, your off if you beat us ;)

Welcome to the site :)

We are pretty friendly, but as you've no doubt seen, W*dn*sd*y fans who show off get shown up :)

Stick around and chat and any problems, just get in touch.

hey, yeah i have seen them get shown up lol n throwin me of if we beat ya is a bit harsh, lol cant see it happenin at the lane but hillsborough we may have a chance.
Yeah i got referred by kopwizzard, he said its a good site, so i thought why not sign up for a bit of banter and before any of you say it, i do know your better than us and i wont go on about bloody attendence figures even that pisses me of lol
well anyway cheers all

dj_uk_1234 said:
hey, yeah i have seen them get shown up lol n throwin me of if we beat ya is a bit harsh, lol cant see it happenin at the lane but hillsborough we may have a chance.
Yeah i got referred by kopwizzard, he said its a good site, so i thought why not sign up for a bit of banter and before any of you say it, i do know your better than us and i wont go on about bloody attendence figures even that pisses me of lol
well anyway cheers all

OK m8, you'll do for me :) And was only joking saying you'd get kicked off if ya win.....maybe ;)

dj_uk_1234 said:
thats slightly harsh, seem as though im being nice :confused:

oh well :)

Have I upset you already?

We are all nice here really.

Have fun.

:)

Back
Top Bottom