Hello

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade1771

Reaction score
Good evening.

This is my first time posting on here. I've been reading this forum for a while but just decided to take the plunge with posting so please be gentle.

Lifelong Blade from Ecclesfield. Season Ticket holder for most of my life, regular away Blade as well., love all sport, especially football and cricket.

Are there any other S35 Blades on here?

Good evening.

This is my first time posting on here. I've been reading this forum for a while but just decided to take the plunge with posting so please be gentle.

Lifelong Blade from Ecclesfield. Season Ticket holder for most of my life, regular away Blade as well., love all sport, especially football and cricket.

Welcome. You'll do fine on here with the stickball enthusiasm, just make sure you have long chats with our resident cricket nut sitwell.

Good evening.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Good evening.

Yep! Other side of the Don though :) Welcome!

Good evening.

Bert is an Ecclesfeldian. Not many Unitedites there.

Blade1771 Bert
Lived opposite Ecco church many years ago (opposite corner to Black Bull)
Remember catching the bus home on that fateful day that we plunged into the 4th division :(

Back
Top Bottom