Garth Crooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Garth Crooks
BBC Sport football expert on Final Score
On Sheffield United's survival hopes: "They're going to struggle. They lack potency at the front and their style of football is quite basic for the Premier League. They're going to work hard and really frustrate teams and have a go but I can't see them surviving with this quality of football."

20/20 vision has Mr Crooks.

He's having a go at Callum now. Does seem he missed a sitter tho..

:/

So far this season we have worked hard and made it difficult for opponents.

We’ve played quite well but have lacked the quality to really get on top in games, create really good chances. We’ve missed some opportunities we really should have scored from and had a few wobbles at the back.

Teams in this division have individual match winners capable of scoring screamers and tucking away the chances they do get on a more regular basis. We’re a solid team lacking a little bit of match winning quality.

It’s going to be a difficult season for us. We’ve got a real chance of staying up if we carry on how we’ve started. If we do stay up it’s at that point where we can look at investing in a couple of real quality premier league players.

Anyone who thought we were in for anything but a tough season after the first two game was simply getting carried away.

Well, we are going to struggler. It’s going to be tough, I’m not cleaver and even I know that. Talk about stating the bleeding obvious! My worry is we seem to be struggling worse than Norwich, who have not spent a bean!

"keystone cops". Why is he so so anti-Blades?

I'm probably just oversensitive.

Absolutely nothing positive about the Blades. Just that it was a mistake by Chelsea.

He’s one of the dinosaurs who refuse to accept that anyone outside of the top 6 or 7 should be allowed in the top division. He’s also one of those southern cunts who look down their noses at anything outside London.
Fuck off Crooks, you ceased to be relevant about 25 years ago.

what do those overpaid ferking d1ck heads know....have some of ferking this all you footy pundits...blades never say die,
we are still finding our prem feet both as a MANAGER AND FERKLING TEAM...so ferk you telly pundits

Garth Crooks = cunt. I remember right at the beginning of the 2006 season he said Sheffield United = Not Good Enough. He said it three or four times on Final Score. He never changed his script. Take that Crooks ya wanker.
Don't let him get to you. By the looks of him diabetes or heart failure will take him away.

Back
Top Bottom