Football Heaven.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TJ blade

Reaction score
Don't know if I've just heard him properly but the chap what's presenting the show tonight as just been talking to a Rotherham fan, who asked why there not on the Radio tonight instead of Wednesday and he replied because the Wednesday we're the biggest club on our patch. Seems Radio Sheffield have finally nailed there colours to the mast. Wankers!

Don't know if I've just heard him properly but the chap what's presenting the show tonight as just been talking to a Rotherham fan, who asked why there not on the Radio tonight instead of Wednesday and he replied because the Wednesday we're the biggest club on our patch. Seems Radio Sheffield have finally nailed there colours to the mast. Wankers!
I had to read that 3 times

I must admit I thought exactly the same!
But did you hear the Rotherham fans reply?!
"Wednesday biggest club?
My arse!"
I surprised they didn't kick him off :)

I thought their games weren't on the radio due to them wanting more money from the BBC?

To be fair to Rotherham rs are going to choose Wednesday over them like they would if we were on with Rotherham also playing

I thought that to many people think, but sometimes they don’t put enough thought into it

Radio Sheffield’s great. They read my text out in full tonight about being chuffed Wednesday have drawn a big club in the cup!
Now‘s their chance to beat Man City’s kids, draw the blades and prove to everybody how none of our players would make it into their team!

I had to read that 3 times
Comprehension not what it used to be ? 😉

It’s cos Wednesday are away. People can’t get to away games as easy as home games so that’s why they picked that one for coverage.

True but for Rotherham it is first v second in their division.

That said Radio Sheffield rarely give much coverage to local teams once they drop out of the Championship.

To be fair to Rotherham rs are going to choose Wednesday over them like they would if we were on with Rotherham also playing

"the biggest club on our patch" implies that they think the pigs are bigger than us

No he didn't in fact he later said they are the biggest team in the world bar none.
That’s a good point. I’d forgotten about that bit. And then when they were talking about the Man City draw you could hear this thudding sound, almost like everyone in the studio was bouncing on the spot

The guy that said it was Adam Oxley who’s a Blade so there's no way that he was trying to big the Pork up. The caller was having a pop saying Rotherham’s game was the biggest pull tonight and I don’t think his reply came out the way he planned. it was meant to be in context of today’s games.

Even the most deluded Porker knows where their place is right now and that’s well and truly in our shadow. Nothing to see here.

True but for Rotherham it is first v second in their division.

That said Radio Sheffield rarely give much coverage to local teams once they drop out of the Championship.
If it’s that big a game they should be at the game itself.

I thought their games weren't on the radio due to them wanting more money from the BBC?

They back peddled when they realised they were the only club in the country to do so.

At first Chansiri thought this meant they were the best club in the country until someone pointed out the error of his ways to him.

Clueless twat.

And................relaaaaax.

Back
Top Bottom