Football Heaven Live

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Linz

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Tickets available now - FOC

May be amusing.

How is Chris meant to sit there with a straight face listening to them lot whinge about our success? I'm not surprised it's sold out, Kuwaiti... could be one for the ages 😂

Hi Mate,are you going,might be an opportunity to meet for a couple of jars in the Red Lion ? Be good to meet some like minded blades.
No. I live in Shepherds Bush. I don’t even listen to it, I’m only aware of it because of posts on here about it.

Let's hope they've not pre invited the Four Horsemen of the Boreocalype.

No. I live in Shepherds Bush. I don’t even listen to it, I’m only aware of it because of posts on here about it.

You're missing all the fun ! Why should you escape ? Does London have a similar radio programme ?

You're missing all the fun ! Why should you escape ? Does London have a similar radio programme ?
Probably but I don’t really like phone ins. I could listen to Radio Sheffield on my phone if I wanted to. It’s bad enough listening to the imbeciles who call TalkSport.

I don’t think they’ve thought this through.
Exactly. A while back (previous time we were in the Championship) RS had a competition for a Unitedite and a Wednesdayite to be 'expert summarisers' on the derby match, it was ok until United scored (think we won 2-0), as the United fan was trying to talk the Wednesday fan just made noise over what he had to say, no words just noise.

Bet Staton wishes he was still in Sheffield , Hobknobing with the Prem lads instead of them big smelly rough Rugger lads ?

Oh lordy ,I wish my head was as far up my arse as what Bevs is ....pass me a pint o what she's supping 🤭

Oh lordy ,I wish my head was as far up my arse as what Bevs is ....pass me a pint o what she's supping 🤭

Good find this thread, well done!

She’s incredibly irritating, to the point where I long for Mark The Pitsmoor Post Office Botherer or Brian the Blade to ring in. Tonight she blamed her incorrect 2-0 forecast v Spurs on having a bad hair day, a gag so funny, she did it twice.

Got to agree ... If its not that whats she on ?.... she's infatuated with CW

Back
Top Bottom