Player Suggestion Eberechi Eze

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What a mistake it was to go for Freeman over this guy from QPR. I believe he was within our reach back then and would be a superb like for like replacement for MGW now if available
That didn't happen. He's from London and wanted to stay in London. He cost more than double Freeman as well.

So about the same as Mousset and Calum Robinson then?
Sky reported...

Eberechi Eze: Crystal Palace and QPR agree £16m fee
Additional £4m 'achievable' add-ons included in the deal, with QPR also having a 20% sell-on clause built into the agreement
----
So, not remotely the same. But also, he was reported to want to stay locally. It was discussed on this forum at great length.

That didn't happen. He's from London and wanted to stay in London. He cost more than double Freeman as well.

Ah yes, I remember now. He wanted to stay in London even if we did have the PL money to spend on him it was clear we were not an option.

Ah yes, I remember now. He wanted to stay in London even if we did have the PL money to spend on him it was clear we were not an option.

We might have been an option for him, but not a very good one when you consider he's a South London boy & Crystal Palace (a more established and local club) came in for him.

Before that there was talk of Tottenham being in for him too.

Nothing we could have done would have got him here.

No way he goes back to the championship. Would be ideal for Brentford if Palace want shut.
He’s a fringe player for palace not man city, I don’t see him walking straight into Brentford’s midfield either. He wanted to stay in London before but he’s also not a teenager anymore either

Back
Top Bottom