David Mcgoldrick

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bugboyblade

Reaction score
Has got to start scoring. I think he's a fantastic player but his inability to score is getting beyond a joke now. Should have scored today again. Is it arguably two points dropped?

Absolutely dire today. He simply can’t be expected to play as a striker. Out muscled, lacking pace and everything about his body language suggested he’d rather be anywhere but playing football. As a 10 I love him, works his magic and runs the game. There was no link between Norwood playing deep and the front players hence the number of 30 yard passes Norwood was making. McBurnie? Good finisher but the Watford defence had him in their pockets all afternoon so the long ball didn’t work. Mousse lit things up immediately so the January window should see another target man striker in and someone to challenge Fleck and Lundstram who both looked off the pace. No need to panic but today was really poor.

Has got to start scoring. I think he's a fantastic player but his inability to score is getting beyond a joke now. Should have scored today again. Is it arguably two points dropped?

When should he have scored? Did I miss him missing a sitter? I know he hit the post but he was offside.

He does need to start scoring, but our chances to score when he's not setting them up/ involved in the build up are exponentially lower.

Unless we change formation, it's worth him being there for me.

Its more of a joke that you are slating Didsy for not scoring but no mention of the sitter that Fleck missed today ! UTB

The front two were great at Brighton. Today they were really poor. It happens. Mcgoldrick had now had 37 shots without scoring though someone said. That is dire really as good as the rest of his play is. Today I felt he never looked close to scoring and would have been better dropping back a bit maybe and allowing Sharp and Mousset to play up top.

Mate, JTW comes, significant signing made, Didsy benched,, happiness exudes. It's not rocket science.

I just thought that we were not quite at it today, poor passing in the first half & a lack of energy overall. We didn't use Moose when he came on by playing to his strengths, apart from a couple of times we never put balls over the top or between the defenders for him to run on to

But it was important to pick up at least a point. I think we should rest 2-3 players in each of the the next 3 games & then back to full strength for the West Ham game.

The front two were great at Brighton. Today they were really poor. It happens. Mcgoldrick had now had 37 shots without scoring though someone said. That is dire really as good as the rest of his play is. Today I felt he never looked close to scoring and would have been better dropping back a bit maybe and allowing Sharp and Mousset to play up top.
Harsh. Mcburnie held ball up very well, did everything fine. Couple of decent efforts, one pulling great save off from foster

Thought McGoldrick was poor today. Yes we know the lack of scoring has become something of a feature but I thought he was trying to be too clever whenever he had the ball today. Needs to start doing the basics better

Big fan of his, and would still have him as one of first names on team sheet. However thought his all round game was poor today, would’ve liked to see Robinson brought on for him

Cant quite remember the time but in the 2nd half a ball came across him and the defender at the back post and for a striker in his position at this stage of the season without a goal i would have expected him to take everything and get the ball into the goal but he looked on and it passed him. Worry about the free kick later but he should have took the lot and gone for it. January transfer is coming now and if we don't look to improve we will have missed an opportunity in my view. Ibhave faith in wilder and will wait and see but we cant carry anyone and no matter what he is doing 30 yards plus from goal we need two forwards who are taking at least some of their chances.

Cant quite remember the time but in the 2nd half a ball came across him and the defender at the back post and for a striker in his position at this stage of the season without a goal i would have expected him to take everything and get the ball into the goal but he looked on and it passed him. Worry about the free kick later but he should have took the lot and gone for it. January transfer is coming now and if we don't look to improve we will have missed an opportunity in my view. Ibhave faith in wilder and will wait and see but we cant carry anyone and no matter what he is doing 30 yards plus from goal we need two forwards who are taking at least some of their chances.
No matter what he is doing 30 yards from goal ???
We are in the European qualification spots and he has been our best player
Your comments are so ignorant you should banish yourself from ever proffering an opinion ever again

Back
Top Bottom