Corey Smith

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

John arnold

Reaction score
Seems theirs a late fitness test for Corey smith for tomorrow’s Forest match after that horrendous tackle and injury.
What odds on him playing?
What got me was still seeing him in dug out at end of match showing off his bandages for cameras instead of getting treatment.

Seems theirs a late fitness test for Corey smith for tomorrow’s Forest match after that horrendous tackle and injury.
What got me was still seeing him in dug out at end of match showing off his bandages for cameras instead of getting treatment.
Who ?

Just think about the logic here: He went off injured after Fleck was shown the red. Why would he go to the trouble of removing himself from the game if it wasn't a genuine injury? He didn't need to influence the ref anymore.

Why was he showing off his bandages to all and sundry? Was it the first time he'd seen a bandage?

Glad to hear he’s not seriously injured after the red card worthy challenge from Fleck.

Soz, Small.
Hadn't realised.
Is thst summat else to blame Large Mendonca for or Mrs LargeDoncs?
Both guilty. I was named after Glen(n) Miller by one of my older brothers, that's why i avoid going out on foggy days........

When we heard that a Corey in gaelic for "Mountain Glen" we couldn't resist (given that's how he was conceived) :D

He was injured enough to go off. It was a bad tackle.

Just because he can play a week later doesn’t mean much.

At the time he had to hobble off. I’d imagine most footballers prefer to play than sit on the sidelines.

I’m only sorry the challenge on Coutts didn’t have a similar impact. Real tragedy all round, that.

He was injured enough to go off. It was a bad tackle.

Just because he can play a week later doesn’t mean much.

At the time he had to hobble off. I’d imagine most footballers prefer to play than sit on the sidelines.

I’m only sorry the challenge on Coutts didn’t have a similar impact. Real tragedy all round, that.
just because he can play a week later means it wasn't half as bad as the theatrics made out

Back
Top Bottom