Compared with last season...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not too sure after today? We've all been through some crap these last few years but I can't get a song belting out from the kop - 'We're on the march with Chrissie's Army...' outta my mind. Let's hope so.

View attachment 20295

Another month down the line and 10 more points on the board.

Come on grafikhaus, make my day...

EDIT: Well, i'm a moron.

Last edited:
For my personal target of 90 points from the season, we need 59 points from 30 games which is marginally better than averaging 2 points a game, which is my measure of how well we are doing in pursuit of promotion.

I love this thread, but how about a 'compared to four years ago' thread because that should be our marker if we want to go up (don't ask me to do the thread because I can't be arsed :))

I love this thread, but how about a 'compared to four years ago' thread because that should be our marker if we want to go up (don't ask me to do the thread because I can't be arsed :))

I'm not doing a graph but here's the low down after 17 games in 2011/12 (every team had played 17 games back then):
1 Charlton Pts 40 GD 25
2 Huddersfield 35 - 21
3 Midweek 33-8
4 MKD 30-13
5 United 29-9

our form was patchy but we then hit 11 out 13 wins in the next series of games

The two teams that go up automatically will be the two that push on most for a win when they are drawing and don't just settle back and take a point i.e. they take a calculated gamble each match they are more likely to win than lose if they push on and don't sit back. With 3 points for a win its the only way to stand out from the crowd, simples.

Update on comparatives after 17 games:
upload_2016-11-22_14-58-13.png

High - 40 (Wolves 2014, Charlton 2012)
Low - 29 (Norwich 2010, Scunthorpe 2007)

Back
Top Bottom