Chance to go 2nd

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rodley

Reaction score
Leeds play Derby on Friday and West Brom play Norwich. If we get past QPR, which will a challenge as they look strong, we could get into the automatic places.

Need another atmosphere like the Derby and Blackburn.

Bring it on! UTB

Plan B

Reaction score
I've got a Villa mate who went to their 2-2 draw with QPR & he tells me he's never seen a team waste time, fake injury, hurl themselves to the ground and faff about wasting time as much as QPR did. So be prepared for a very frustrating afternoon if we don't get an early lead!

Rodley

Reaction score
every time we have a chance to "go top" or "move into the autos" we bugger it up.
Lets keep the powder dry on this , see if it happens …..
Nature of the league, anyone can beat anyone. We’re bang in form in the league and I think Dowell and Madine add something different to the mix.

Jolly Buffer

Reaction score
Feels like it's a big game now given where we are in table and their recent good form. Could be a interesting atmosphere if Thumper is on the bench. The players will be hoping for the same backing from us as in the last league game as they commented after how if makes a difference to how they play.

UTB

Brian Deane

Reaction score
Not expecting anything more than a draw tbh. Almost everytime there is a break of some sort we seem to be lethargic and off the pace for the fist match back. I hope I'm wrong and after the cup performance although it wasn't the first X1 that CW has them raring to go UTB

PeterNdlovu081

COCK PISS PARTRIDGE
Reaction score
We'll either win or lose on Saturday

Whenever we've won three or four in a row in the Championship under Wilder we have always lost the next match.

So if we beat QPR we'll definitely lose at Swansea.

Hope this helps.

cahill

Reaction score
Not expecting anything more than a draw tbh. Almost everytime there is a break of some sort we seem to be lethargic and off the pace for the fist match back. I hope I'm wrong and after the cup performance although it wasn't the first X1 that CW has them raring to go UTB
I fear you could be right but the sequence has to end at some point.

Hoping the two new lads get a kick, assuming that Punchy will come on as sub

Rob86

Reaction score
every time we have a chance to "go top" or "move into the autos" we bugger it up.
Lets keep the powder dry on this , see if it happens …..
Yeah I’m actually wanting a Leeds and Norwich Win. That is on the assumption we win.

Would rather the teams below dropped points at this stage

Dkc

Reaction score
Yeah I’m actually wanting a Leeds and Norwich Win. That is on the assumption we win.

Why? Leeds, Derby, West Brom and Norwich are all battling for th top two along with us. I'd be more happy if both games ended in draws.

Rodley

Reaction score
I fear you could be right but the sequence has to end at some point.

Hoping the two new lads get a kick, assuming that Punchy will come on as sub
With Eze, Freeman and Wells they’ve got some firepower. Not sure what they are like at the back, but not far off a playoff outfit looks at their first XI.

Reaction score
Agreed, this could be our one opportunity to get to the Premiership.

Wilders got us playing fantastic football and it’s worth the entrance fee, let’s get down in our numbers and create that intimidating atmosphere that opposition players and managers regularly describe.

20 games left and they’re all more than winnable.

ForgeBlade

Deep cover agent in S6
Reaction score

I can see the logic, but...we're currently 8 points clear of 7th, and only 2/4 points behind 2nd/1st in the league, with almost half the season left. IF we beat QPR, surely we should want those above us to drop points. I'm not getting carried away, and I admit it's a big ask, but top 2 is still achievable. If we win then the team in 7th cannot get any closer to us, and we could go into the top 2.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom