Billy Sharp: From Ball Boy to Captain

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I find it all incredibly cheesy to be honest, but I suppose it is good rehearsal for the media spunkfest that is the PL. Just in case we were to go up.

I find it all incredibly cheesy to be honest, but I suppose it is good rehearsal for the media spunkfest that is the PL. Just in case we were to go up.
I assume it’s for young people. I don’t expect to like things that are aimed at youngsters. I’d be disappointed with me and disappointed with them. It’s like blokes in their 50s saying they don’t like modern music. You’re not supposed to, grow up and stop pretending to be ‘down with the kids’, you can’t ‘dad dance’ to this stuff.

I assume it’s for young people. I don’t expect to like things that are aimed at youngsters. I’d be disappointed with me and disappointed with them. It’s like blokes in their 50s saying they don’t like modern music. You’re not supposed to, grow up and stop pretending to be ‘down with the kids’, you can’t ‘dad dance’ to this stuff.

Exactly, my young nephew absolutely loved it and wanted to watch it again.

Exactly, my young nephew absolutely loved it and wanted to watch it again.
Well it's the 4 year old Billy, your nephew and the younger generation who we need to get interested now as they are the future.

Whoever it is who they have hired for SUFC Media in the past couple of years is talented for sure, never used to get this before Wilders time

I thought the slogan/strap line "Forged in Steel" was just brilliant!

can we still call him fat lad...or is it the "footballer who has eaten too many pizza's and pies that runs around in a red and white shirt and his stomach slightly protrudes"...just asking for clarification...

Back
Top Bottom