Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Paisley Blade

Arblaster

Not one of. The most. 75/76 was rough but this one edges it I reckon.
  2. Paisley Blade

Arblaster

Not as much as he remembers it, frequently, on Twitter.
  3. Paisley Blade

Incoming? John McAtee

Would also provide the potential for tweaking and further singing of that shit song. So, er, no.
  4. Paisley Blade

Thats me done for the season

Recommend the little champagne bar by the paddock at Ripon. Lovely spot. Sure as fuck beats watching Grbic.
  5. Paisley Blade

New ground

I'm going tomorrow for work. The big mechanical bull in New St station is very impressive.
  6. Paisley Blade

Are we there yet ?

Whatever floats your boat I guess. Have you ever tried knitting?
  7. Paisley Blade

Roy's View From... View From Brentford

Bus stop in Hounslow.
  8. Paisley Blade

Roy's View From... View From Brentford

Nominating you for the George Cross for your efforts this season Roygbiv
  9. Paisley Blade

Nicked our songs

Glad All Over Blue Moon Blue Is The Colour Bastards.
  10. Paisley Blade

Our fans today

Too busy guarding his kidneys.
  11. Paisley Blade

What's your dullest anecdote about meeting a footballer?

H'Angus the monkey burst out of his dressing room and knocked my pint out of my hand before a paint pot match in 2015. I realise he's not a player, and it is after all a sparkling anectdote, so probably doesn't belong on this thread.
  12. Paisley Blade

Arblaster

Yep, I was at both the Millers and Fener games and he did look the part. Also agree about Jags, started off quite ropey and then improved incrementally over 20 years!
  13. Paisley Blade

Arblaster

I can see where you going with Tonge. Sherry must’ve been involved with Reed? 😀
  14. Paisley Blade

Arblaster

In 54 years of watching us I’ve predicted 2 of our players will play for England having seen them play once or twice. Brian Deane ✅ Gary Brazil ❌ And now OA
  15. Paisley Blade

Sheffield United Legends - Crucible

We weren't exactly helped by one other team playing to a different set of rules though. Like it or not, that's just a fact.
  16. Paisley Blade

Non league blades

Played very well on his debut on Bobby Davison night in March 92. When he ran out most folk turned to each other and muttered ' Who's he?'
  17. Paisley Blade

Non league blades

I was at the shoe market late 70's one Friday morning. Morning Telegraph headline was ' Blades swoop for star striker'. Turned out be Tommy Smith, ten grand from Bromsgrove, and he was crap.
  18. Paisley Blade

Arblaster

I’d be amazed and delighted to get one more season of him with us. Looks to be on a similar trajectory to D Brooks and Ndiaye, difference being a longer contract means we should get more £ for him. Depressing innit?
  19. Paisley Blade

Roy's View From... View From Fulham

First ....to say, banging tune selection 👍
  20. Paisley Blade

If and when we go down

We can only afford loans from Clowne Miners Welfare. Well somebody had to.
  21. Paisley Blade

Blades Band Names

Emerson MikeLake and Palmer.
  22. Paisley Blade

Billy Gillespie watching a Blades match

Met a bloke in Lanzarote last week wearing a Derry City shirt so I regaled him with this very story. He couldn't have been less interested. That'll teach me.
  23. Paisley Blade

Roy's View From... View From Bournemouth

You just know some Malaysian tech billionaire will buy Wycombe Wanderers because they're on the M40 and near Heathrow n that. They have trees in shot as well, so we'll all be double pissed off.
  24. Paisley Blade

Bournemouth 2 United 2 - report

Arblaster plus .5 and Bogle minus 1 and I'd agree with those marks. Wish there was a way we could keep Diaz next season but unfortunately I can't see one.
  25. Paisley Blade

Arblaster

Today is the first time I've ever seen him play. Has poise, looks for the ball, decent pace over a couple of yards which is everything. Mightily impressed.
  26. Paisley Blade

Roy's View From... View From Bournemouth

Fancy waking up in the morning and remembering you support Bournemouth. Wankers.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom