Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Melbourne Blade

CLUB PORTFOLIO FURTHER ENHANCED

May the 4th be with them. That's the day dog fiddling forest fans will run past the corner blocks and headbutt them for no reason, thus rendering them worthless. Prince out!
  2. Melbourne Blade

Arblaster

He's got it all and a class act. Port Vale fans weren't wrong saying he's a future captain and potential international player. Probably the most exciting (completely) home grown player we've seen in years. If he adds goals to his repertoire he'll go all the way.
  3. Melbourne Blade

Neil Warnock

Interview with Benjamin Bloom. Apologies if posted but I did search!
  4. Melbourne Blade

'I played for both' ⚽️ Man U vs Blades

Ryan Giggs. Sorry, meant Phil Bardsley
  5. Melbourne Blade

Guardian report on our terrible season...

Amazing. Talking Heads homage especially good. Thanks for posting
  6. Melbourne Blade

Annoyed by Osborn?

Thought he played well against Burnley. At least he gave a fuck compared to the other half of the team.
  7. Melbourne Blade

Wilder’s stubbornness / Grbic

I would rather have Jagielka in his prime playing in goal tbh. I'm not going to abuse Grbic over it - the lad simply isn't good enough so my frustrations sit with whoever at the club scouted him and decided to pull the trigger. My frustration also sits with wilder for refusing to drop him...
  8. Melbourne Blade

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

Top two minimum. Depends on who re-signs and if we can get a Doyle/Mcatee type loan to boost our bare boans squad. We can't afford mid table as we'll go backwards the year after as previous posters have said. And relegation will ruin us for years.
  9. Melbourne Blade

VAR VAR

Had VAR been around in 91, Phil Kite would never have been penalised for handling outside the area and we might have had a better result against Leeds 😜
  10. Melbourne Blade

Garth Crooks team of the week

Bbd and Mcburnie made whoscored team of week. Based on actual data/stats and not fuckwit Crooks opinion https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/aeSqeUmAH0qhkQlK-xrCzg/Show/Kudus-the-star-of-Premier-League-Team-of-the-Week
  11. Melbourne Blade

CONFIRMED Ben Brereton Diaz signs on loan

I'll be honest, from his interviews, he doesn't seem the sharpest tool in the chest so maybe he's struggled to learn Spanish. Not judging as foreign languages are a challenge for many people. I learnt conversational Spanish before I backpacked around south America and it's all out the window...
  12. Melbourne Blade

What minute did you leave?

I watched 15 minutes behind on Optus catch up and fast forwarded, saw 4 go in then turned off my TV very angrily and walked the dog. My whatsapp football chat room here is full of memes on how shit we are. Here's my favourite. Embarrassing
  13. Melbourne Blade

Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 25th February 2024

I'm going 4 nil to Wolves. Blades 1 shot on target
  14. Melbourne Blade

Team vs Wolves

Can we play Grbic and Wes in goal? Might concede less goals
  15. Melbourne Blade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Brighton & Hove Albion - 18th February 2024

Hm no Archer? Thought he did alreet last week so another injured? Interesting he's sticking with Wes also, big call but mebbe grbic is shite anyway
  16. Melbourne Blade

Vini Souza

Baller
  17. Melbourne Blade

Luton 1 United 3 - report

At last a review I'm happy to read! Watched the whole game and watched the "mini match" the next day on optus. Agree vin was our mom but I really focussed on Osborns play who showed tenacity, energy and never gave up. The fact barkley was quiet all game says a lot for Osborns performance. I...
  18. Melbourne Blade

Luton Pen?

Unfortunately the second the ref is asked to review the decision they're extremely unlikely to overrule the var decision. Especially kavanagh who is an absolute fanny who needs a face slap. The whole intent of "clear and obvious error' is now beyond a joke
  19. Melbourne Blade

CONFIRMED Ben Brereton Diaz signs on loan

I don't think doubters understand the logistics involved with a team travelling away. Whether it be a coach (with a capacity) or overnight accommodation (at a cost). We obviously already have our travelling mascot in Brewster so why waste money on insisting players travel and attend games...
  20. Melbourne Blade

Bryan's Gunn - Blades Related

And Jonny's appearance in 'no mugs'.. https://x.com/bryansgunn/status/1672126017408737282?s=20
  21. Melbourne Blade

Bryan's Gunn - Blades Related

Surely worth its own thread? For the uninformed, Bryan's Gunn is an amazing football clique parody twitter account. Our own Chris Wilder makes many appearances, as does Jonny from Shorehamview. https://x.com/bryansgunn/status/1756603183747441015?t=4-F3XkU8rUtEW-Ox8RyPhA&s=08
  22. Melbourne Blade

Points deductions

It's all a shit show which the governing bodies have brought on in the first place introducing FFP. I agree with it, however, punishments needed to be set out and agreed from the start to limit appeals. What if appeals are successful, can relegated clubs then decide to enter into litigation...
  23. Melbourne Blade

Final points total. Nearest the bull.

I reckon 24 also. However as we'll probably be relegated early you never know if we'll give it by final 5 games or go for it.
  24. Melbourne Blade

Vini Souza

He was my motm today just ahead of Osborn. Colossal albeit only against Luton - saying that, Luton almost beat Newcastle away last wknd so they're ney too bad. Hoping we can keep him in championship as he'll absolutely boss it week in week out. Oh, "if" we go down!
  25. Melbourne Blade

Blue cards

Maybe they'll introduce a Green Card where the player is immediately sent to live and work in the USA.
  26. Melbourne Blade

Wrestling Wilder

Thanks op I've never seen, this is genius!! Spotted Warnock.
  27. Melbourne Blade

Neil Warnock

My dees supporting mates are not impressed but they've been a shit show for a while so cannae get any worse they say.
  28. Melbourne Blade

The Full Squires

Very funny. Egg & cress made me chortle.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom