Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. sitwell

Vini Souza

On McAtee, i reckon this time next year he will have 6 sub appearances under his belt for Leicester or leeds ,which would be a real shame but I cant see where his career is going. Not good enough for the top sides but a luxury for a side struggling for points. He would be best suited to the...
  2. sitwell

Roy's View From... View From Brentford

It was good to see you,hopefully after a win next time.
  3. sitwell

Roy's View From... View From Brentford

They were proper mouthy bastards all day, from the dodgy stewards nicking from searched wallets to the smug wankers on the bridge after, even caught a usually passive Greenwich Blade having a few words and others too. Cant stand the plastic wankers in their plastic stadium , thought it was Utd...
  4. sitwell

A message to Brentford fans

We were talking to 6 Spanish lads in the pub next to the ground after the game, who travel to random games all over Europe. they support Espanyol and Barcelona, but say Barca has just become too touristy for them. 2 things they did say, Souza is quite possibly the worst player ever to wear their...
  5. sitwell

Goalkeeper situation

Some of us never wanted Wes replacing. He had a couple of wobbles, show me a keeper that hasnt. His treatment from the Kop was pathetic.
  6. sitwell

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

Simon Webster ,didnt he break his leg really badly, Mansfield ?
  7. sitwell

Roy's View From... View From Chelsea

More Chelsea fans in town than any other team this season I reckon. Both sets of fans united in there hate of Klopp was funny.
  8. sitwell

United 2 Chelsea 2 - report

Trusty gets a higher mark than Robinson. wow.
  9. sitwell

Paddy McNair

I hope we do go for him, hes looked a very good player every time Ive seen him, he ran us ragged year before last. But I know the usual suspects will be straight on his back.
  10. sitwell

Gordon Cowans

We seemed to become Villas B team at one bit, no wonder they won the European cup they had some players in their prime. Cowans included.
  11. sitwell

Vini Souza

No.
  12. sitwell

Vini Souza

Theres a circus in Brazil 🤡
  13. sitwell

Luton

How ironic you are on this forum as you do nothing but slag 'your' club off.
  14. sitwell

Roy's View From... View From Bournemouth

“VAR needs to go. They were checking for a possible offside in the same passage of play. Nobody was anywhere near being offside. VAR is looking for reasons to chalk goals off. its just been a horrible development for football in general.” Spot on.
  15. sitwell

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

Last time I played there, Steve Cowens's Denby Sportsman were the home team but I think it was temporary arrangement. The pavilion was in a terrible state , pitch not much better , although I remember England under 21s or 23's using it as a training pitch when they played in Sheffield once.
  16. sitwell

Berge season over

As in gay ?
  17. sitwell

Trial separation

Slagging off 'meek surrenders' by meekly surrendering. Im sure you will be missed.
  18. sitwell

Goals conceded - common themes

Watch Souza tracking for the first goal, watch Souza and Anel sauntering about not marking all night. Yet some blame John Egan, how many 5 ,6,7,8s did he concede. We miss him as much as we miss Ndiaye this season.
  19. sitwell

United 0 Arsenal 6 - No match report

Fucking spiders 🤦‍♂️
  20. sitwell

Two strange incidents today

Its a yellow all day, but seems a good opportunity for some on here to have pop at Brewster , despite him have a very good game.
  21. sitwell

Where has our fans passion gone?

Even when we do score , some bullied retard in a box somewhere is trying like fuck to find a way you chalk it off. Cant wait to go down. I have started choosing Championship games over prem when the choice is there.
  22. sitwell

Would you have McCabe back over the prince?

Ask any employee of the club, ask any players, ask anyone who has worked as a tradesman for the club, there is a reason the ground has hardly been touched for the last few years.
  23. sitwell

Wilder Out ?

Nah
  24. sitwell

United 0 Brighton 5 - report

Prince Abdullah -10 Minus
  25. sitwell

What VAR does for SUFC

I cant wait to go down and go back to watching football matches, without all this shit.
  26. sitwell

CONFIRMED Oliver Arblaster signs a new contract

Is he posh, Arblaster seems a bit of a posh name, is his Dad Jonathon the positive Blade ?
  27. sitwell

Wilder

Having a sleepover at Keefs.
  28. sitwell

Wilder

Maybe you should heed your own advice.
  29. sitwell

Is it more fun in the Championship?

The undermining and lack of trust in the linesman in that game was ridiculous.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom