Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. A

ALL THIS LOVE IN WITH LEEDS

We make every game a Derby!!!
  2. A

:tumbleweed: Struggling to hit 30k :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Watched your Derby it was a joke!! a ground not even full and the atmosphere, fuck me it was dead.
  3. A

From Leeds pal. One post and all the hatred comes out from some, that's why I'm not buying this love in crap.
  4. A

And there we have it!!! Like Leeds couldn't give a fuck where you end up either all this love in shit...it's never been and never will be!!
  5. A

Normality resumed I see!!!
  6. A

Not having it, is it a calm before the storm or just pure nerves talking, come 12:00 tomorrow and the hostile crowd of the South stand at Elland road I think normality will resume. I also think Leeds at the moment have a massive issue with Wednesday after the England game at Elland road when...
  7. A

Leeds Sell Out

Never witnessed it live Bremner and co but every team in the 60s 70s were full of blood and guts, under Dave Bassett you weren't exactly angels, can't comment before that as not seen your team of the 60s 70s. You can't tackle now a days so yes pulling a shirt is basically a red card if you keep...
  8. A

Leeds Sell Out

You ever played in Europe!! and I don't mean a jolly in July!! :rolleyes:
  9. A

Leeds Sell Out

never said we were angels and if following Leeds for near on 40 years makes me a young one, cheers pal !!! :)
  10. A

Leeds Sell Out

yes we definitely need a strong ref.
  11. A

Leeds Sell Out

Think we heard something similar when WBA came to Elland road, Dwight Gayle this and best front three in the championship blah blah blah!! So mucher sweeter when that 4th goal goes in!! :):)
  12. A

Leeds Sell Out

We always take more:tumbleweed:
  13. A

Leeds Sell Out

If you click on the block there will be one seat left or something like that. Tickets for games at Elland road aren't even going to General public now, members only. Millwall game was sold out in 17 minutes. tickets are like rocking horse shit. We are nervous because of the hype, it didn't go...
  14. A

Leeds [A]

was there that day 4-0 I believe the great Gary Speed!!
  15. A

SSN Analysis

To be fair most Leeds fans wouldn't say we have been the best ever, we have performed well in a lot of games but performed badly in some, I thought Wolves were excellent last season, we play exciting football and to do it with a team of mediocre players from last season is what as impressed us...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom