Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. bibbity bobbity boo

Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Sheffield Wednesday (h)

3,000 pigs in the away end
  2. bibbity bobbity boo

Would you want Ndiaye back

I'd even buy back all the shite his missus flogged on Facebook if it meant him coming back.
  3. bibbity bobbity boo

Nicked our songs

Were they singing that shit about being champions of Europe or am I getting them mixed up with West Ham again?
  4. bibbity bobbity boo

Our fans today

Have you also hung your head in shame?
  5. bibbity bobbity boo

Everton

Weekend of 19th April should be interesting: United v VKs Burnley Luton v Brentford Cheating Scouse Cunts v Cheating Scabby Cunts
  6. bibbity bobbity boo

Match Thread Liverpool v. Sheffield United - 4th April 2024

FFS I've got that twat Steve Macmanaman on comms. I'm just going to come out and say it, I think I'd rather listen to Don Fucking Goodman.
  7. bibbity bobbity boo

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Liverpool

Vini Sousa posts on the Liverpool forum?
  8. bibbity bobbity boo

Blades Band Names

The Bash Test Dummies DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fat Prince Knill Collins Echokelly The Righteous Carruthers Simply Ched The Whitehouse Family Badness - Sums up this seasons team
  9. bibbity bobbity boo

McBurnie and Jebbo future

I don't think either McBurnie or Jebbison are eligible to play for England.
  10. bibbity bobbity boo

Why are you still going to the games?

I didn't realise not going was optional. It has been pretty dire this season though and a real struggle to get motivated sometimes, wondering how many we are going to concede this week.
  11. bibbity bobbity boo

Sam Curtis

The wingers who have come to the Lane this season seem to have no problem going past Bogle.
  12. bibbity bobbity boo

Complete this sentence

Not be surprised.
  13. bibbity bobbity boo

What minute did you leave?

Left at the 80 minute mark. We were 6 nil down, did we lose or did I miss the mother of all come backs?
  14. bibbity bobbity boo

Man U game postponed

That astronaut looks just like Chris Wilder.
  15. bibbity bobbity boo

Hamer's free kick

Wasn't great was it.
  16. bibbity bobbity boo

Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 25th February 2024

Looking at that team sheet, I'm predicting we are gonna get fucking mullered today.
  17. bibbity bobbity boo

Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 25th February 2024

I've run out of lucky socks, undercrackers, shirts etc so I'm going to watch the match stark, bollock naked. The barmaid doesn't look too impressed with me though and I don't know where to put my wallet and car keys.
  18. bibbity bobbity boo

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Wolves

He must really hate dog shit to compare it to us.
  19. bibbity bobbity boo

Where has our fans passion gone?

I sit at the back of the Kop behind the nets. It's like a creche, full of little kids about 6-7 years old more interested in picking their noses and looking at their mums phone. Atmosphere is really crap up there nowadays, no idea why they don't sit in the family stand. Before you all start...
  20. bibbity bobbity boo

Positives after 0-5 v Brighton

A young lady walked up the Kop steps as I was coming down with the most amazing set of breasts I've seen in a long time. I ended up missing my row and had to walk half way up again.
  21. bibbity bobbity boo

Watching this crap every week

I left on 80 mins, the drive home was so easy.
  22. bibbity bobbity boo

Mcburnie

Its what you put on your chips at McDonalds
  23. bibbity bobbity boo

King cross 8

Just back from the boozer?
  24. bibbity bobbity boo

Player Suggestion Cameron Archer

Not saying I'm the new ITK kid in the block but my mate told me about Germany invading Poland back in 1939 only I chose to keep it to myself rather than play Billy Big Bollocks and post it on here.
  25. bibbity bobbity boo

Attendance vs Villa (before the mass exodus)

They must be wizards, they made about 25,000 fans disappear before full time.
  26. bibbity bobbity boo

When did you leave the game? (AKA how big a Blade are you?)

Left after 83 mins, heard the cheer for the disallowed goal in B&Q carpark. Didn't even bother with Praise or Grumble, just drove home crying.
  27. bibbity bobbity boo

Try Ahmedhodzic in midfield?

I'd try him on the subs bench for the next game. Reckon he's look pretty good sat there.
  28. bibbity bobbity boo

Car Park Protest - Saturday 4.30pm

I've booked parking at B&Q, do I have to do a dirty protest there?
  29. bibbity bobbity boo

Incoming? Ryan Kent

Going to Lazio! 2m ago14:26 Lazio reach agreement for Kent Lazio have a verbal agreement with Fenerbahce for the signing of Ryan Kent, according to Sky in Italy. The former Rangers winger signed for the Turkish club in the summer on a four-year deal. He was a free agent signing after his...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom