Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Cerberus Blade

Bogle?

Wildboarclough
  2. Cerberus Blade

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

I'm right behind you. Just remind me what it is we are trying to do? 🤔
  3. Cerberus Blade

Bogle?

You’ve not heard me speak though Kozzy! Think a cross between Leslie Phillips and Bernard Bresslaw of Carry On film fame!
  4. Cerberus Blade

Bogle?

Top Rank! :D
  5. Cerberus Blade

Bogle?

Zippy
  6. Cerberus Blade

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

Looks like Jostein Flo’s back in his Vauxhall as well?🤔 EDIT: Someone beat me to it and got the car right as well! The shame of it!:oops:
  7. Cerberus Blade

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

I suspect it won't be today. I think it will be tomorrow around 4pm. Good news Friday!
  8. Cerberus Blade

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

Wilder often speaks about the importance of getting the first goal at this level. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't put him in the starting eleven in his first game. I didn't think he'd put Berge in the starting eleven in his first game, but he did. I think, given our "goal-shy" start to...
  9. Cerberus Blade

Why are our fans suddenly turning to £££ as our problem?

In answer to the OP, I think the first thing you've got to realise is that when we lose a game, or even worse, a series of games, it unhinges some fans mentally and they look to lash out at anyone or anything because they are upset. Some do it very aggressively, others pose what seem like...
  10. Cerberus Blade

Top talents in Belgium that should be on your radar

Thank you Mr Van Winkel. Have you told Abdullah about these? 🤔
  11. Cerberus Blade

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

I remember seeing the Dearneways buses in Sheffield in the mid 1970's. My mate lived at Wath and it was his main form of transport into the city. I didn't realise they met their demise in 1981 though. The other buses from that area were Yorkshire Traction. I remember they had a big depot at...
  12. Cerberus Blade

He might have been. I know he was shouting something, but I couldn't make out what he was saying because he'd got a mask on, I thought he was sneezing actually, so I gave him a wide berth and just looked at him disgustedly - like people do when you sneeze thesedays. It's more embarrassing to...
  13. Cerberus Blade

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

When he puts that mask on he looks like Blade56’s son.
  14. Cerberus Blade

Incoming? Dan Burn

When I say “I don’t see him marauding down the flanks” what I really mean is I know fuck all about him and have only ever seen him once, but I’ve read lots of threads on here about him so I’m still an expert. 🤔
  15. Cerberus Blade

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

You’ll have SilentBlade after you making comments like that! “In 1902 Doug Pickering rejected a chance to join Sheffield United Football Club, in favour of remaining at his current club Cowdenbeath”.
  16. Cerberus Blade

Incoming? Terence Kongolo

The foot injury needn't be a stumbling block. It's the opposite foot to JOC. So the plan is to bring him in and transfer his good foot to JOC so JOC will have 2 good feet and can carry on, whilst Kongolo recuperates from 2 damaged feet but will be available later in the season.
  17. Cerberus Blade

Brings back memories. My dad used to instruct me to buy my footy boots from Darlow's. I preferred Sugg's because they'd got a bigger selection, but dad said Darlow's was best so I did as I was bloody told and went to Darlow's. You can see "Sherbert Plus" in this photo. That was a popular...
  18. Cerberus Blade

Saw him outside Waitrose last week - hasn't changed a bit! ;)
  19. Cerberus Blade

Yes indeed. I depended on them to a large extent. I can still even remember the registration plates of several of them! There was a 340 NKT in the fleet - I think it was the same type of bus as the one pictured above. The one below was one of our school buses: That number plate used to...
  20. Cerberus Blade

Buy back clauses

I like this buy back idea if it means we get a player whose goals may probably go a long way to help us retain our Premier League status for the next 2 seasons. That alone is worth several squillion quid. And don't forget, just because there's a buy back clause in the contract doesn't mean...
  21. Cerberus Blade

Kai Kennedy

22. Cerberus Blade

Left sided centre half.

Don't be put off by the warm reception you got to your previous message. :D I see it was the first message you ever posted on here. Go on, have another go, let's see if we can get you up to 3 messages before you decide this forum isn't for you.
  23. Cerberus Blade

Incoming? Dan Burn

I also think this would be a good signing. I don't see him marauding down the flanks though, but in terms of giving us some aerial dominance at the back he'd be superb. I've been impressed when I've seen him play, although after reading all the posts about him on here during the Madkins era, I...
  24. Cerberus Blade

Left sided centre half.

Les Tibbott? 🤔
  25. Cerberus Blade

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

Can I be the first to say: “Blades Brewster Booster!” 🤔
  26. Cerberus Blade

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

I showed Petunia that and she said, “Is that who we’re signing?”. And then she started asking me when crowds are allowed back in stadiums! :oops: See what you’ve done now? NSFH! Not Suitable For Home!
  27. Cerberus Blade

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

Depends when that happens and what he's done in the meantime. If he stays 2 or 3 years and is a scoring sensation his value could be more like double that. So you could say we end up selling him back to Liverpool for half of his future market value. But looking at it another way, we make £23m...
  28. Cerberus Blade

Incoming? Marc Roca

I did say I was deep lying.
  29. Cerberus Blade

Incoming? Marc Roca

I was a deep lying playmaker myself and modelled my game on Spain greats like Pedro Verde. Sheffield United and Burnley showed no attempt to sign me when I was banging them in, in the Sheffield pub league. So I think this is a load of rubbish!
  30. Cerberus Blade

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

Bring Simmonsen back.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom