Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. sheff_blade90

Wilder’s stubbornness / Grbic

its fasinating i was listening to his interview at old trafford & that he was very close to subbing him a half time. which would is a tough decision because human factor it would have finished him. but it cost or a point or 3
  2. sheff_blade90

Deep financial trouble ahead

im saying nothing. ive learnt my lesson about discussing hypothetical financial scenarios 😄
  3. sheff_blade90

Match Thread Manchester United v. Sheffield United - 24th April 2024

disappointing night after what was a great display until late on. another game where we deserved more. but what can you do, when officials helping man utd stay in the game. hard enough to win at old trafford as it is. without having to take on the officials as well. Wes was outstanding, the...
  4. sheff_blade90

whats the conversation. "hello man city, are you using treble trophies, do you mind if we borrow these for the night"
  5. sheff_blade90

well that answers that question. out of the options im glad wes gets a chance as grbic position was untenable, that 1st goal gets worse more you watch it. it couldnt have bobbled any slower in net & wes was a fantastic shotstopper in both season in championship. without him we dont make the...
  6. sheff_blade90

is that tonight. as its a weird one have a picture taken with 1 of 3 trophies that we don't own & even worse our city rivals won last yr
  7. sheff_blade90

im fascinated by whose going to be in goal tonight, as we've got 4 & could be any 1 of Grbic, Wes, Davies or Amissah 🤷‍♂️ but also this is going to be interesting game, because what happens when 2 teams that like to fall asleep or give up & let other teams back into games play each other
  8. sheff_blade90

Souza off!?

surely 50m is the going rate for a Brazilian international
  9. sheff_blade90

Souza off!?

10. sheff_blade90

Neill Collins moves into management

I would enjoy watching Monty chat with Souza because, although Monty may not have been the most skillful on the ball, his off-the-ball contributions more than compensated for his lack of technical talent
  11. sheff_blade90

on neill collins i was shocked but read a great tweet & then researched & he was correct it was relegation form, in the last 12 games form table they are 19th. i think with only 2 pts more than Carlisle
  12. sheff_blade90

or is it lack of patience that we are all guilty of. monty success didnt happen overnight at central coast, foundations of that success came in season & a bit before. he won the A league championship
  13. sheff_blade90

Goal Keeper poll

its just a few people would have to eat humble pie if he comes back. it was quite horrible at times. the abuse wes got
  14. sheff_blade90

Goal Keeper poll

i was happy with wes, id be happy to go back. because i thought he was great shot stopper but id feel like some fans got a bit Guardiola. where talking about his all around game & he not great with his feet.
  15. sheff_blade90

Goal Keeper poll

i thought it wasnt contactual i thought it was performance based so if wes isnt good enough in December he wont be april. so you cant go back. so by the idea we need to go with whoever is 3rd choice
  16. sheff_blade90

Wilder out

i was extremely peed off as our attacking players deserves more but i think wilder out is the least of our problems. but for me its a mentality issue. we are kings of self sabotage. we seem to play so well & to have just have moments of madness just to throw the game away 2-0 up v Bournemouth...
  17. sheff_blade90

Goal Keeper poll

it funny how times change that 57% of people voting for wes, because the fanbase turned on wes in december so many have changed their tune,
  18. sheff_blade90

Did you boo Sander.

i didnt boo, with all the stories i dont blame people, because the player or agent was being quite 2 faced with how he loved being at the club & then in private making it quite adamant he doesnt want to be here next year. i did find it funny that people kept it up for 25 mins. so it wasnt quite...
  19. sheff_blade90

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

i was only discussing 22/23 season. i dont have a crystal ball
  20. sheff_blade90

yes Southampton & every team who goes up since the new tv deal are guaranteed 102.6m its how the premier league works. so if we didn't go up Middlesbrough get that money. so what do we pay our debts off without premier league income why did waffle on about Southampton wage bill & expenses that...
  21. sheff_blade90

i think best we leave it. im not sure whats going on here because to me this is pretty simple maths. but their is some kind of misunderstanding here that we clearly cant get past. as we are talking 2 different things
  22. sheff_blade90

im not sure where the next season has coming from. i thought i clear it was on hypothetical scenario that we didnt go up this year & were still playing championship football Southampton got a 102.6m for finishing bottom last yr, now you can only take Stephen bettis comments in Radio Sheffield...
  23. sheff_blade90

yes daily mail arent great but when multiple media sources & journalists thats just 3 that i posted. you have to assume no smoke without fire
  24. sheff_blade90

you know the good thing is none of this exists. so its all fine. if you can crawl back to hole you came out or failing that jump in front of train & do us all favour it would be much welcome. you hidious worthless troll. who is a disgrace to the name of sheffield united failing that ill just...
  25. sheff_blade90

oh am i looking forward to ending you odious bellend
  26. sheff_blade90

look gaslighting me again. your nothing but a bully & a wind up merchant that is a backtracking because someone wont stand for it. i was bullied belittled & made fun of from 11 - 17. i dont stand for anyone that insulting & making it extremely personal you say ive dodged questions ive asked you...
  27. sheff_blade90

easy tiger, you think this is funny do you, you want to come here & insult me, play me out to be some braindead moron. dont poke the bear & then play the victim because you got bitten. you say ive dodged questions ive asked you 3 times. where would we fill the black hole & 3 times youve ignored...
  28. sheff_blade90

you say i talk BS you could get a job with tories because for person thats talks alot youve said nothing. apart from deliberately misunderstand me. pretend im making no sense. while accusing me of dodging things when you havent answered a single question. it was always hypothetical considering...
  29. sheff_blade90

are you deliberately being awkward or naturally like this . because im not dodging anything. if anything your keanu reeves in the matrix dodging everything my points arent based on current happenings they are on hypothetical scenario that we dont get promotion. & those numbers for me i thought...
  30. sheff_blade90

unless your baltic or have a tardis. the future is Fantasy, Ifs & Maybes. you have make your best guess considering you are lucky enough that you can see the future whose the winner of the national & where do you fill the 80m at least financial hole without a firesale in the summer. because...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom