Buying free kicks!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Scooter_mcgavin

Reaction score
There's nothing more infuriating for me when a player going backwards, facing his own goal and shepherding the ball, falls forward onto his knees at first sign of any pressure....

And the refs always give the fucking free kick, why!?

There's nothing more infuriating for me when a player going backwards, facing his own goal and shepherding the ball, falls forward onto his knees at first sign of any pressure....

my first fuhrer directive would be that if you make no attempt to play the ball it is obstruction

I'd love them to start giving hand balls for that shit. Hate hate hate it.

Fake head injuries and cramp too. Obvious cheating.

I don’t disagree but why are footballers too dim to work out that they shouldn’t give them an excuse to do it?!

I don’t disagree but why are footballers too dim to work out that they shouldn’t give them an excuse to do it?!

Bit harsh, they have every right to press the player legally. It's the fucking refs that have never played before that are too dumb to realise there's no offence.

Bit harsh, they have every right to press the player legally. It's the fucking refs that have never played before that are too dumb to realise there's no offence.
Press legally yes but contact from behind is a foul. So press and force the defender to make a decision, just don’t push or bump him

Should be a free kick to the balls from the player who you tried to buy the foul from. That would stop it

The ex players that are pundits on tv think this form of cheating is part of the game. I’ve a gripe with all the wrestling in the box at corners etc. It’s a foul if a player physically gets hold of another to stop him. Yet again ex pro’s say it’s part of the game and refs are not strong enough to implement the rule.

Back
Top Bottom