Baxter again

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Baxter No.jpg
$_35.JPG

View attachment 16063

Just check out that font of all knowledge twitter with maybe "jose baxter" as your search term........It don't look good.....
Apparantly the person who has posted the rumour on Twitter was told this morning by a member of the first team squad. Why the fuck that squad member would think it appropriate to share this information to someone else outside the club (if true) is beyond me and is an indication that there appears to be divisions within the squad.

It is still only a rumour, but in view of his history it's no wonder these comments are surfacing

We all hope this is just the usual bollox, but it wouldn't surprise anyone really would it?

Apparantly the person who has posted the rumour on Twitter was told this morning by a member of the first team squad. Why the fuck that squad member would think it appropriate to share this information to someone else outside the club (if true) is beyond me and is an indication that there appears to be divisions within the squad.

Maybe if things weren't hushed up as much he would have gone after the Dublin 'incident'.

The old saying, if this is true, then 'don't blame the messenger'.

I'll wait for the official line, could easily be bullshit.

Perhaps it was Sunjihi? :rolleyes:

Maybe if things weren't hushed up as much he would have gone after the Dublin 'incident'.

The old saying, if this is true, then 'don't blame the messenger'.
In my opinion there shouldn't be a messenger. It should be in house and let the club deal with it. If a player has started this rumour it shows a distinct lack of respect for the club.

While we are on Baxter. On Tuesday night he was praised for his apology to the fans. In fact listening to the interview he only made this statement when prompted by the RS interviewer. Didn't really smack (pardon the pun) of real sincerity.
Exactly what I thought but I daren't say ,in case it would be a case of Oh that boring bastard is on Baxters case again :) He virtually had to be told it might a good idea to apologise ,he really is a tool that guy.

The players should be together, no matter if it's success or bad shit like this could be.

They play like that too, part of the problem I suspect

While playing RM Adkins told him he wanted him getting chalk on his boots... Jose got completely the wrong end of he stick and ordered 200g later that night

If this is true this is very disappointing. I am a Baxter fan, but if right, there is no way back for him. The boy needs to sort himself out, and get help because it sounds like he is on downward spiral.

If true, of course.

Back
Top Bottom